Top Stories kindle
- A Student's Guide To Using The Kindle For Research
- Amazon Australian Kindle Store: Everything You Need To Know
- Reading Made Awesome: The Features Of Ebook Apps You Should Be Using
- Amazon Wants To Pay You To Write Terrible Fan-Fiction
- Kobo Arc: Is It Worth Trading Up From An E-Ink Reader?
- Kindle For Android Brings The Best eBook Reader To Your Smartphone, No Kindle Required
\ If you’re looking for a way to make the Raspberry Pi more portable, programmer Jeff Ammons shows off how he uses his Kindle Fire as a screen for his Raspberry Pi. Ammons’ system gets the Raspberry Pi and Kindle to talk to each other with a remote desktop app, then creates an adhoc network with the Pi so it functions as a router.
Reading comics on your computer or tablet is awesome. But if you would rather read them on a more eye-friendly screen — like your Kindle — Know Your Mobile has some instructions on how to make that happen.
Amazon is currently giving away 12 of its most popular gaming, productivity and fitness apps for Android and Kindle devices. The bundle includes POLARIS Office, mSecure Password Manager, PrintHand Mobile Print Premium and the Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking & Fitness Tracker which usually sell for between $10.50 and $14. Get the full list of links here.
You might want to share a picture of a book you’re reading or snap a shot of a settings page so you can help a friend. Whatever your reason, you can take screenshots on most Kindle devices. Here’s how to do it.
If you want to build up a collection of great ebooks on your Kindle without spending a dime, Red Ferret has a simple but neat trick using Amazon’s individual RSS feeds and our favourite web automator, IFTTT.