Top Stories keyboard shortcuts
- Why I Started Using Gaming Peripherals To Get Real Work Done
- Three Ways To Visit Your Favourite Sites That Are Easier Than Bookmarks
- 12+ Tips And Tricks To Work Faster In Microsoft Outlook
- The 10 Best Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- Why You Should Never Have More Than Nine Browser Tabs Open
- Why You Should Be Using An App Launcher
Setting up and using Apple’s new Photos app is easy enough, but one thing you might not notice immediately is the ability to keep multiple libraries on your computer. Cult of Mac points to a keyboard shortcut that makes it easy to swap between libraries.
Notification Center is a useful feature for Mac users, and it’s easy enough to create a keyboard shortcut to pull it up by just hopping into the Keyboard Shortcuts menu in System Preferences. But if you’d prefer to invoke a specific view setting, iDownloadBlog shows off how.
Text expanders (“keyboard shortcuts” in iOS and “personal dictionary” in Android) are great timesavers: tap a few keys, and whole words or phrases are entered instantly Here’s a very efficient shortcut if you have multiple email addresses.