Top Stories keyboard shortcuts
- 11 Excel Tricks And Shortcuts For Spreadsheet Ninjas
- How Snap Gets Even Better In Windows 10
- Why I Started Using Gaming Peripherals To Get Real Work Done
- Three Ways To Visit Your Favourite Sites That Are Easier Than Bookmarks
- 12+ Tips And Tricks To Work Faster In Microsoft Outlook
- The 10 Best Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
There’s a lot of stuff out there on the web, and you want to be able to get around all of it fast. You can of course make use of your mouse but there are always times when a keyboard combo is more efficient and more convenient. The ones we’ve listed here have all been tested with Google Chrome, but many will work with other browsers too.
Mac: While learning keyboard shortcuts certainly puts you on the fast track to obtaining your official productivity geek credibility card, it’s not for everyone. OptionSpace is a little app for OS X that allows you to instantly pull up a search menu to find various menu bar items just like your would with Spotlight.
Windows 10 comes with a few new keyboard shortcuts to take advantage of new features like the virtual desktop and the action center. Here’s a handy table of shortcuts you might not know about yet.
If you want to give the impression that you’re a master of Windows 10, learning a few keyboard shortcuts is the best way to go about it — you can navigate around the interface, get apps in position, trigger events and change settings with a couple of taps on your keyboard. Here are 49 shortcuts that will turn you into a Windows 10 ninja in no time.