Top Stories keyboard shortcuts
- How Snap Gets Even Better In Windows 10
- Why I Started Using Gaming Peripherals To Get Real Work Done
- Three Ways To Visit Your Favourite Sites That Are Easier Than Bookmarks
- 12+ Tips And Tricks To Work Faster In Microsoft Outlook
- The 10 Best Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- Why You Should Never Have More Than Nine Browser Tabs Open
Keyboard shortcuts are the ticket to working faster in many programs. This cheat sheet will help you work more efficiently in Adobe Creative Cloud apps, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier Pro.
One of Windows’ handiest features is the ability to automatically snap windows to the left or right half of the screen, either with a simple drag or via a handy keyboard shortcut (Windows+the left or right arrow key). In Windows 10, snapping adds a stack of new tricks.
Setting up and using Apple’s new Photos app is easy enough, but one thing you might not notice immediately is the ability to keep multiple libraries on your computer. Cult of Mac points to a keyboard shortcut that makes it easy to swap between libraries.
Notification Center is a useful feature for Mac users, and it’s easy enough to create a keyboard shortcut to pull it up by just hopping into the Keyboard Shortcuts menu in System Preferences. But if you’d prefer to invoke a specific view setting, iDownloadBlog shows off how.