Top Stories keyboard shortcuts
- Three Ways To Visit Your Favourite Sites That Are Easier Than Bookmarks
- 12+ Tips And Tricks To Work Faster In Microsoft Outlook
- The 10 Best Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- Why You Should Never Have More Than Nine Browser Tabs Open
- Why You Should Be Using An App Launcher
- The 10 Most Useful Windows 7 Keyboard Shortcuts
Macs have all kinds of useful automation tools, but Keyboard Maestro is easily the most powerful among them. It lets you automate almost any repetitive task you do on your Mac — from opening web pages at a specific time to rating iTunes songs — with just a little bit of set up. Keyboard Maestro is a little overwhelming at first, so let’s get familiar with how it works and make our first macro.
Ever wanted to take control of your Mac without taking your hands off your keyboard? Alfred’s an app launcher and utility that makes that possible. With just a little bit of setup and know-how, you’ll be able to use Alfred to search for anything, anywhere, move around files, control software and more without ever lifting your hands off your keyboard.