Top Stories job search
- How To Protect Your Career Against Rapid Tech Change
- This Resume Checklist Helps You Fill Out Your Blank Resume
- Why Mass Sackings Don't Work
- Diversify Your Skills To Find Your Value And Build A Better Career
- Four Reasons You Should Stop Feeling Guilty About Leaving Your Job
- Ask LH: Can An Employer Require Me To Have A Driver's Licence?
Another entry into the deliberately disarming killer interview questions collection: If you worked in a restaurant, what role would you take?
Another addition to the career-derailing killer interview questions collection: what is your favourite quote?.
Disruptive technologies are nothing new. From the development of steam power in the early 1800s to today’s digitally-enriched world, the impact of technology on the employment landscape has been substantial. What is new is the speed, extent and unpredictability of modern digital technology-induced disruption, and that this rate of change is dramatically increasing.
Anyone who’s ever filled out a resume has probably wondered at least once “What the hell do I put here?” If you’re struggling, this resume checklist can give you the kick start you need.