Top Stories job search
- The Most In-Demand IT Pro Roles In Australia
- Five Things Job Candidates Obsess Over That Hiring Managers Don't
- Six Questions You Should Ask To Learn About A Company's Culture
- Why Big Data Could Create Legal Problems For Job Seekers
- Analysis And Procurement: Where The IT Jobs Will Be
- How To Tell Your Boss You're Unhappy At Work
Hi Lifehacker, I’m currently undertaking an internship within the accounting industry. Generally, these are named “vacation” programs in Australia. However, I wanted to know if it would make a difference to include my experience under the title vacationer, intern or summer analyst on my resume as I am considering applying for positions in other industries as well as overseas. Any thoughts?