Top Stories job search
- Apparently, No-One Ever Gets Sacked
- Six Questions That Will Ease Your Mind Before An Interview
- Tips From A Recruiter: Don't Make Me Read Your Resume
- IT Salaries: How Much You'll Earn State By State
- Change These Settings To Improve Your LinkedIn Experience
- Questions You Shouldn't Ask During Job Interviews
Another addition to the killer interview questions list to prepare for: what would your previous boss want to change about you?.
So there’s a myth that pervades the IT profession. Allegedly, no-one ever loses their job as the result of new and more efficient technology being introduced. Instead, those staff members are always transferred into newer and more exciting roles where they can be creative and exciting and deliver “value to the business”. Yeah, right.
GitHub is an awesome way to manage code, but its usefulness doesn’t end there. If you want to pursue a career as a developer, it’s a vital way of demonstrating your skills.
A double-headed addition the killer interview questions collection: which three words would colleagues use to describe you?. And for an extra twist: which three words would your boss choose?
Another addition to the killer interview questions collection: how much would we have to pay you to run this betting game?