Top Stories job search
- Analysis And Procurement: Where The IT Jobs Will Be
- How To Tell Your Boss You're Unhappy At Work
- Why Writing Your Resume And Cover Letter Is So Hard
- The Evil 'Tests' Job Interviewers Can Give (And How To Avoid Them)
- What Everyone Can Learn From How Tech Firms Find And Keep Staff
- Climb The Career Ladder Using The Frank Sinatra Principle
Depending on your age and where you went to school, you may have learned keyboard skills on a typewriter rather than a computer. Those of us who learned on a typewriter were usually told to type two spaces after a fullstop. Try single spaces on your resume and emails if you want to avoid some unintended age discrimination.
In an ideal world, our jobs would be challenging, engaging, and rewarding all the time, but that isn’t always the case. How do you deal with unhappiness at work? Ideally, it may just take a small tweak to get your career back on track to a more satisfying path, and you can start by telling your boss.
Another addition to the killer interview questions collection: What’s the biggest misconception people have about you?.