Top Stories job search
- Four Reasons You Should Stop Feeling Guilty About Leaving Your Job
- Ask LH: Can An Employer Require Me To Have A Driver's Licence?
- The IT Skills You Need To Work At Australia's Best Employers Right Now
- The Worst Job Interview Horror Stories
- What To Do When Your Boss Finds Out You're Job Hunting
- The Best Places To Post Your Resume, Depending On Your Field
Job interviews can feature all kinds of strange questions, but one of the trickiest is one of the simplest: Why?
There are a lot of questions you should expect in an interview, but sometimes the questions are so broad you don’t know how to answer them on the spot. A little self-reflection before your interview can prepare you for one of the most open-ended questions you might run into.
Another addition to the killer interview questions collection: what would you do with $10 million right now?.
Well, look at you: after months of quietly exploring new, better career opportunities, you’ve landed a job that makes you giddy just thinking about. You’ve even mustered up the courage to tell your current employer. And just at that moment when you should be on cloud nine, the guilt comes rolling in.
A particularly tricky addition to the killer interview questions collection: what will you hate about this job?