Top Stories job search
- Which Tech Jobs Are Seeing The Fastest Growth?
- Seven Resume Strategies For The Long-Term Unemployed
- Why Graduating From University Isn't Enough To Get You A Job Any More
- What Hiring Managers Actually Want To Know About You
- What The People Reading Your Resume Wish You Knew
- Avoid These Overused Buzzwords When Applying For A Job
If you’re hunting for a job in tech, it helps to know which areas are experiencing demand (as well as what you’ll get paid). New data from job search site Indeed highlights the job titles in Australia which have seen the biggest increase in vacancies posted over the last year.
Another addition to our killer interview questions collection: What did you achieve on your happiest day at work?.
Simple interview questions like “Tell me about yourself” aren’t always easy to answer. Telling a story that mentions the present, past, and future gives hiring managers the information they need to evaluate you.
Job hopping is a red flag for many recruiters and employers and can potentially hurt your career. If you have a history of several short jobs, though, all is not lost. Here’s some advice from resume pros to downplay that jumpy background.