Top Stories job search
- These Are The Toughest IT Roles To Fill In Australia
- Why Cyber Security Is All About The Right Hires
- Five 'Weaknesses' You Can Reframe To Your Advantage
- How To Answer 'Why Do You Want To Work At This Company?'
- Which Tech Jobs Are Seeing The Fastest Growth?
- Seven Resume Strategies For The Long-Term Unemployed
In business and in life, copying someone’s behaviour can build a rapport. In an interview setting, that might work against you if the interviewer is annoyed.