Top Stories iphone
- Why Midnight Launches Are A Waste Of Time
- Apple iPhone 5s/5c: Lifehacker's Complete Australian Launch Guide
- How To Speed Up A Slow, Ageing iPhone Or iPad
- Lifehacker Pack For iPhone 2013: Our List Of The Best iPhone Apps
- How To Get The Best Features Of iOS 7 Right Now
- How To Jailbreak Your iPhone For iOS 6.1.2
The parallax wallpaper in iOS 7 is one of people’s biggest annoyances with the operating system, but that doesn’t mean everyone hates it. If you enjoy the effect where the wallpaper moves around a little behind the icons, CNET put together a guide on making the perfect wallpaper that actually works properly with parallax.
The internet’s full of guides to help you navigate Apple’s latest and greatest phones, but would you be inclined to get hints and tips from Apple itself? Well, owners of the iPhone 4s, 5c and 5s can find out right now.
The iPhone 5c and 5s land in Australia tomorrow, with Apple stores opening promptly at 8:00am. Despite being one of the biggest tech launches of the year, no midnight launches have been scheduled locally. Clearly the consumer interest is there, so why isn’t Apple opening its doors at the witching hour? The answer is simple: it chose to be sensible instead.