Top Stories iphone
- Planhacker: Every iPhone 6s And 6s Plus Plan From Australia's Major Telcos
- The Best Secret Features Of iOS 9
- New Apple iPhones And iPads: Australian Pricing And Release Dates
- How Apple Jacked Up iPhone 6 Pricing In Australia
- Ask LH: Where Should I Sell My Old Phone?
- Lifehacker Pack For iPhone 2014: The Essential iPhone Apps
The iPhone 6s and 6s Plus come out yesterday, so it’s time to figure out how to use it. iMore has a great summation of all the new stuff you can with 3D Touch.
For years so-called tech experts have claimed that keeping your phone charging overnight and juicing up your device when it’s still got plenty of battery left could be really bad for it. But charging your iPhone overnight isn’t going to destroy the battery or cause any other damage to your handset, according to editor and tech author Jesse Hollington.
iOS 9 is packed with all kinds of great features and one of the most useful is a new low power mode that triggers when your battery gets to 20%. Wired took a look at exactly how much extra time you should be able to get out of your phone with this mode enabled.