Top Stories iphone
- New iPhone SE And iPad Pro: Australian Pricing, Availability And Specs
- All The Best, New Features In iOS 9.3
- Planhacker: Every iPhone 6s And 6s Plus Plan From Australia's Major Telcos
- The Best Secret Features Of iOS 9
- New Apple iPhones And iPads: Australian Pricing And Release Dates
- How Apple Jacked Up iPhone 6 Pricing In Australia
iOS/Android: Pancakes, burrito bowls and pizza sound good after a tiring workout, but it can be a challenge to eat out without blowing up your eating plan. FindMyMacros is a mobile app that helps you stay on track by figuring out which foods to eat based on your calorie and macronutrient goals.
iOS: There are hundreds of great podcasts, which is why picking the best is tough. That’s where Aurora, a new app dedicated to floating the best and most interesting podcasts, comes in. Each suggestion is curated by real people who have listened to the shows in question before they recommend them.
Dear Lifehacker, I cannot delete individual text messages for some of the conversations on my iPhone 6s. I hold my finger on them until I see “more”, tap more, and nothing happens! Not only is there no trash can, there isn’t even a circle to check off to the left of the text. I dont want to delete the entire conversation because there are some texts I need to keep. Any suggestions?
Jailbreaking may be falling out of favour these days, but it’s still useful for those that love to tweak and customise. Whether you’re sick of Apple’s walled garden or you just like everything a certain way, jailbreaking allows you to really take control of your iPhone. It’s not as necessary as it once was, but it’s just as fun as ever.