Top Stories iphone
- New iPhone SE And iPad Pro: Australian Pricing, Availability And Specs
- All The Best, New Features In iOS 9.3
- Planhacker: Every iPhone 6s And 6s Plus Plan From Australia's Major Telcos
- The Best Secret Features Of iOS 9
- New Apple iPhones And iPads: Australian Pricing And Release Dates
- How Apple Jacked Up iPhone 6 Pricing In Australia
If there’s one thing I love about the possibility of wearables, it’s swapping in new watch faces. While many companies either prevent users from making custom watch faces or require some decent coding skills, Android Wear has a few workarounds — and they’re awesome. If you want to make your very own, custom watch face that nobody else has, read on. Even iOS users can do it!
After a few years of heavy usage, most iPhones start to get a bit creaky at day-to-day tasks. They still work, but everything seems to take a bit longer than it should. Thankfully, by employing a few cleanup hacks it’s not too difficult to bring it back up to speed. This video contains 11 surefire tips to make your iPhone run faster.
iOS/Android: Pancakes, burrito bowls and pizza sound good after a tiring workout, but it can be a challenge to eat out without blowing up your eating plan. FindMyMacros is a mobile app that helps you stay on track by figuring out which foods to eat based on your calorie and macronutrient goals.
iOS: There are hundreds of great podcasts, which is why picking the best is tough. That’s where Aurora, a new app dedicated to floating the best and most interesting podcasts, comes in. Each suggestion is curated by real people who have listened to the shows in question before they recommend them.