Top Stories iphone
- How Apple Jacked Up iPhone 6 Pricing In Australia
- Ask LH: Where Should I Sell My Old Phone?
- Lifehacker Pack For iPhone 2014: The Essential iPhone Apps
- How To Make The Most Of An iPhone With Minimal Storage
- Jawbone UP24: Will These New Features Entice You To Upgrade?
- Why Midnight Launches Are A Waste Of Time
Still using a four digit passcode to lock your iPhone? You should probably change that to a complex passcode, thanks to a new hardware hack.
Apple’s new skinny MacBook costs essentially the same in Australia as the US, with the pricing matching closely when you factor in exchange rates and taxes. But the declining Australian dollar also means that if you want to buy a new iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, it will now cost a lot more than when the phone launched last September.
iOS: We all know that easily changing the brightness of your phone is handy for night usage. In iOS 8, you can set your home button to toggle your screen brightness level on your iPhone or iPad.