Top Stories iphone
- Ask LH: Where Should I Sell My Old Phone?
- Lifehacker Pack For iPhone 2014: The Essential iPhone Apps
- How To Make The Most Of An iPhone With Minimal Storage
- Jawbone UP24: Will These New Features Entice You To Upgrade?
- Why Midnight Launches Are A Waste Of Time
- Apple iPhone 5s/5c: Lifehacker's Complete Australian Launch Guide
iOS: We all know that easily changing the brightness of your phone is handy for night usage. In iOS 8, you can set your home button to toggle your screen brightness level on your iPhone or iPad.
Apple’s release of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus felt like its biggest launch in years. But just how big was it — and how does its launch strategy mean you potentially end up paying more for your phone?
Planhacker: Every Australian iPhone 6 And 6 Plus Plan From Optus, Telstra, Virgin Mobile And Vodafone
The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus can be pre-ordered now, and go on general sale from Friday 19 September. If you’re planning to buy on contract, we’ve rounded up every single one of the offers from Telstra, Vodafone, Virgin Mobile and Optus in an interactive spreadsheet and a series of tables so you can easily compare the total cost and features and choose the one that’s ideal for you.