Top Stories iphone
- Perceptive Tester: Can You Spot The iPhone In This Photo?
- You Can Hack Pokemon GO On Jailbroken iOS And Rooted Android Phones
- New iPhone SE And iPad Pro: Australian Pricing, Availability And Specs
- All The Best, New Features In iOS 9.3
- Planhacker: Every iPhone 6s And 6s Plus Plan From Australia's Major Telcos
- The Best Secret Features Of iOS 9
Dear Lifehacker, Is there a way I can stop getting Facebook birthday notifications from showing up on my iPhone and email calendars? They appear every day without fail at midday and it’s super frustrating, if nothing else. I’ve tried looking onto the individual calendars and can’t seem to find a way to disable Facebook sending its birthdays onto them.
It’s no secret that Pokemon GO destroys your battery, so it was weird when developer Niantic pulled the battery-saving feature from the iOS version last week. Thankfully, it’s back now alongside the ability to change your nickname. There’s also a new nearby feature that’s being tested out for a small subset of users.
iOS: We’ve discussed the topic of paid meditation apps before, but Simple Habit is a new option that offers simple, five-minute meditations designed for specific needs or times of the day. They help you relax, help you regain focus or help you soothe a troubled mind.
iOS: iOS 9 has been jailbroken for a while, but the smaller software iterations have been relatively untouched. Now, a clunky, Windows-only and Chinese-language-only jailbreak is available for the newest iOS operating system.