Top Stories iphone
- How Apple Jacked Up iPhone 6 Pricing In Australia
- Ask LH: Where Should I Sell My Old Phone?
- Lifehacker Pack For iPhone 2014: The Essential iPhone Apps
- How To Make The Most Of An iPhone With Minimal Storage
- Jawbone UP24: Will These New Features Entice You To Upgrade?
- Why Midnight Launches Are A Waste Of Time
A new family of malware that targets ‘jailbroken’ iOS devices has been discovered and it has already stolen over 225,000 Apple accounts across 18 countries including Australia. Dubbed KeyRaider, it has resulted in anything from abnormal app purchases using stolen Apple accounts to iPhones being held for ransom remotely.
The reception bars at the top corner of an iPhone generally tell you how good the signal is to make and receive calls. This only shows five levels so it’s not the most accurate reflection of signal strength. Here’s a simple trick to let you find out the exact level of reception you’re getting on your iPhone.
iOS: Working across multiple devices and software platforms can cause scheduled meetings to fall through the cracks. If this happens to you with painful frequency, you may want to give the free Genee app a look. It automatically coordinates and books all your meetings so you don’t have to.