Top Stories iphone
- How Apple Jacked Up iPhone 6 Pricing In Australia
- Ask LH: Where Should I Sell My Old Phone?
- Lifehacker Pack For iPhone 2014: The Essential iPhone Apps
- How To Make The Most Of An iPhone With Minimal Storage
- Jawbone UP24: Will These New Features Entice You To Upgrade?
- Why Midnight Launches Are A Waste Of Time
Hi Lifehacker, After finally exhausting the useful life of my iPhone 4S, it’s time to upgrade. I’d like to buy a refurbished iPhone 5S from the US, where they are between half and two-thirds the price in Australia. As long as the phone is (carrier/ factory) unlocked, are there any compatibility issues I should be aware of? And is this a good idea to start with?