Top Stories ios
- The Best Chromecast Apps (2015 Edition)
- Lifehacker Pack For Students 2015
- How To Hire A Developer To Build An App For Your Small Business
- Superior Alternatives To Boring Stock iPhone Apps
- Five Apps That Will Change How You Run Your Small Business
- How To Create Your Own iOS Apps And Extensions With Workflow
iPad: The iPad is a great tool for sketching out ideas on the go, and Forge is an app that makes that process a little easier by working less like a drawing app and more like a brainstorming tool.
iOS: If you’re sick of the boring grid view of your apps on iOS, Makeovr is a little web app that allows you to create invisible icons so you can customise your home screen in any way you want. Once you get those invisible icons installed, you can do a lot more with your home screen.
Android/iOS: We’ve talked about the benefits of interval training on a stationary bike before. Interval Clock is a customisable interval training app that will get you started quickly, help you find an effective workout, and still leave you free to switch things up as you choose.
One of the handier new abilities of Siri is to ask it to identify songs using Shazam. That said, if you don’t make a note of that song at the time, you’ll probably forget it again in the future. Cult of Mac points out that you can check your Shazam history in iTunes.