Top Stories ios
- What Is This Differential Privacy Thing Apple Is Talking About (For People Who Hate Maths)?
- How to Jailbreak Your iPhone: The Always Up-to-Date Guide [iOS 9]
- New iPhone SE And iPad Pro: Australian Pricing, Availability And Specs
- All The Best, New Features In iOS 9.3
- Ask LH: Are Apple Macs Worth The Extra Money?
- Why Developers Need To Start Caring About Google Indexing App Content
iOS: Modern Atlas is one of many trip-planning apps that can organise what you want to see, do and eat during your next holiday. Its focus is on the research portion, and gives you a ton of information about your destination that you can use to plan the perfect trip.
Both Apple and Google use their developer conferences to introduce updates to their mobile operating systems. Google IO, held last month, introduced Google’s latest version “N” of Android, along with new apps. Apple has done the same this week at its World Wide Developer Conference, introducing iOS 10.
While both Apple and Google are likely to be monitoring each others’ releases to stay competitive, there is a big difference underlying the Android and iOS approaches to feature development that means their respective focus will also differ. Read on to find out more.
iOS: Anyone struggling with stress understands that even a little time to relax can help a lot, and Breathe for iPhone is an app that walks you through simple breathing exercises to help you relax, de-stress and find a little peace.