Top Stories ios
- The Best Secret Features Of iOS 9
- Enterprise May Be The Last Bastion Of Hope For Windows Phone
- Lifehacker Pack For iPhone 2015: The Essential iPhone Apps
- What Would It Take To Make You Switch To Android Or iOS?
- How Voice Recognition Technology Actually Works
- My Smartphone Doesn't Need To Be Revolutionary
Over just a few years, the batteries in our smartphones have changed a lot. That means those old tips to stretch out your battery life just aren’t as true as they once were, yet we still share them like they’re gospel. Before telling someone to disable Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, let’s shed some light on those old myths.
iOS: Learning to play the piano can be difficult, and even moreso if you don’t have someone there to help you fix your errors and learn good tempo. Simply Piano can do both of those things, and all it takes is your iPhone or iPad. Best of all, it’s free.
Android/iOS/Web: Meditation can have a ton of benefits, but it’s often hard to learn if you’ve never tried. Headspace helps by walking you through the process in 10 minute increments each day.