Top Stories interviews
- The Evil 'Tests' Job Interviewers Can Give (And How To Avoid Them)
- The Kogan Principle: Pick Job Candidates Based On Their Email Domain
- How To Ace A Job Interview Over Email Or Skype
- The Five Best Questions A Job Candidate Can Ask
- What It's Like To Interview For Tech Jobs
- 20 Ultra-Strange Questions Asked In Job Interviews
Hey Lifehacker, When you’re applying for a job, there is quite a bit of emphasis placed on your own references — but no one seems to do a reference check on their potential bosses. If you were going to work for someone, wouldn’t you want to know what management style that person had? Should I ask for references from my potential employer?