Top Stories interviews
- Six Questions You Should Ask To Learn About A Company's Culture
- Why Writing Your Resume And Cover Letter Is So Hard
- The Evil 'Tests' Job Interviewers Can Give (And How To Avoid Them)
- The Kogan Principle: Pick Job Candidates Based On Their Email Domain
- How To Ace A Job Interview Over Email Or Skype
- The Five Best Questions A Job Candidate Can Ask
All sorts of different situations require you to get information out of someone. Some of these situations are less comfortable that others, and can be complicated by power dynamics. But according to one of the best interrogators the US has ever produced, it’s most effective to completely throw that power out the window.
Another addition to the killer interview questions collection: What’s the biggest misconception people have about you?.
If you’ve ever applied for a job, you know how hard it is to write the perfect cover letter that will make you stand out above all the other applicants. It’s a competitive job market, and more often than not, career seekers find themselves face-to-face with blank computer screens in an attempt to pen that one short masterpiece.