Top Stories interviews
- 16 Tim Ferris Podcasts You Need To Hear
- The Worst Job Interview Horror Stories
- The Red Flags You Should Look Out For During Your Job Search
- How To Keep A Bad Interviewer From Derailing Your Job Chances
- How To Answer 'Why Do You Want To Work At This Company?'
- What Hiring Managers Actually Want To Know About You
Tim Ferriss is an American entrepreneur, self-help guru and author best known for The 4-Hour Workweek. His hugely popular podcast series has seen some of world’s most famous people reveal the tools, tactics, and tricks that led to their success. Here are 15 of the best; from Arnold Schwarzenegger’s meditation tips to the creator of WordPress’ favourite productivity tools.
There’s more to acing an interview than a good resume and solid answers to their questions. Body language plays a big part as well. If you’re not sure what to do with your hands during a job interview, these tips will help.
“Where do you see yourself in five years?” When it comes to job interviews, there are few questions more annoying than this. It’s cliched and frankly none of their business. Nevertheless, your answer will be carefully assessed and could adversely affect your chances of being hired. This video from The Muse explains how not to answer the question, along with a few tips on how to ace it.