Top Stories interviews
- The Top 5 Things Hiring Managers Look For On Social Media
- A Technique For The 'What's Your Greatest Weakness' Question
- Six Questions That Will Ease Your Mind Before An Interview
- Questions You Shouldn't Ask During Job Interviews
- 4 Unconventional Ways The Internet Can Help You Land A Job
- My Biggest Interview Mistakes (And How To Avoid Them)
Your personality and how you fit into a company’s culture could be even more important than the skills you possess. One survey of employers found the top personality traits they look for when hiring — and some of them are ones interviewers can spot as soon as you walk through the door.
Another addition to the killer interview questions list to prepare for: what would your previous boss want to change about you?.
A double-headed addition the killer interview questions collection: which three words would colleagues use to describe you?. And for an extra twist: which three words would your boss choose?
Another addition to the killer interview questions collection: how much would we have to pay you to run this betting game?