Top Stories interviews
- The Kogan Principle: Pick Job Candidates Based On Their Email Domain
- How To Ace A Job Interview Over Email Or Skype
- The Five Best Questions A Job Candidate Can Ask
- What It's Like To Interview For Tech Jobs
- 20 Ultra-Strange Questions Asked In Job Interviews
- The Top 5 Things Hiring Managers Look For On Social Media
A broad but challenging addition to our killer interview questions collection: What has the most satisfying moment in your life been?.
The business world can often feel like a game of musical chairs — sometimes literally. This infographic from furniture website SeatsandStools explains the optimum seating position for a range of business situations: from job interviews to formal lunches. Follow these tips to avoid sitting in it! Sorry.
The next time your potential supervisor interviews you, listen to the pronouns they use to decode their management style — and avoid a potentially bad boss.
Another addition to Lifehacker’s ever-growing killer interview questions collection: How would you design a phone for deaf people?.
At some point before or during your job interview, you’ll probably be asked how much you’re currently making. The Personal Branding Blog offers some suggestions for deflecting this unnecessary question.
Another addition to the killer interview questions collection: Can you code with one hand and draw with the other?