Top Stories interviews
- The Worst Job Interview Horror Stories
- The Red Flags You Should Look Out For During Your Job Search
- How To Keep A Bad Interviewer From Derailing Your Job Chances
- How To Answer 'Why Do You Want To Work At This Company?'
- What Hiring Managers Actually Want To Know About You
- 12 Questions Worth Asking In Your Next Job Interview
Another entry into the deliberately disarming killer interview questions collection: If you worked in a restaurant, what role would you take?
Another addition to the career-derailing killer interview questions collection: what is your favourite quote?.
Another addition to the killer interview questions collection: Tell me something about you that’s not on your resume.
Another addition to the killer interview questions collection: What’s your favourite colour?
Another addition to the killer interview questions collection: what have you invented.
Humblebragging is notoriously obnoxious, but it feels necessary sometimes. For example, in a job interview, we’re often told to answer the dreaded “what’s your biggest weakness” question with something sly, such as “I’m too much of a perfectionist.” People see through this. It’s better to either be honest about your bragging or be open about your weaknesses.