Top Stories interviews
- 16 Tim Ferris Podcasts You Need To Hear
- The Worst Job Interview Horror Stories
- The Red Flags You Should Look Out For During Your Job Search
- How To Keep A Bad Interviewer From Derailing Your Job Chances
- How To Answer 'Why Do You Want To Work At This Company?'
- What Hiring Managers Actually Want To Know About You
Job interviews are hard enough considering you have to showcase your skills and experience, and impress your interviewer with them. What you don’t want to do is come off like you’re reading from a script, so Glassdoor suggests avoiding these played out, oft-repeated interviewee lines that everyone’s heard before.
Whether you’ve been interviewed over one million times or can count on one hand how many times you’ve been face-to-face with a hiring manager, the process is always stressful. Not only are you trying your hardest to present the very best version of yourself, you’re also attempting to read your audience and gather as much information as you can about the role, the company culture and the organisation itself. No pressure.
Tim Ferriss is an American entrepreneur, self-help guru and author best known for The 4-Hour Workweek. His hugely popular podcast series has seen some of world’s most famous people reveal the tools, tactics, and tricks that led to their success. Here are 15 of the best; from Arnold Schwarzenegger’s meditation tips to the creator of WordPress’ favourite productivity tools.