Top Stories interviews
- How To Ace A Job Interview Over Email Or Skype
- The Five Best Questions A Job Candidate Can Ask
- What It's Like To Interview For Tech Jobs
- 20 Ultra-Strange Questions Asked In Job Interviews
- The Top 5 Things Hiring Managers Look For On Social Media
- A Technique For The 'What's Your Greatest Weakness' Question
As remote working environments become more common, the interview process often involves never meeting your recruiter in person — instead, you’ll do the interview over email or video chat. And because the medium is different from talking face-to-face, you need to adapt and use new strategies to ace that interview and land the job.
A particularly quirky addition to the killer interview questions collection: Explain a database in three sentences to your eight-year-old nephew.