Top Stories infographics
- iOS Vs Android: Which Platform Has Better Tablet Support?
- This Infographic Reveals The Secrets Of The Happiest Couples
- This Infographic Shows You How To Organise Your Fridge
- Top 10 Infographics And Cheat Sheets That Make Life Easier
- We Watch TV On Our Own Terms
- Use This Infographic To Pick A Great Password
You can get a complete workout with just your body. This “Periodic Table of Bodyweight Exercises” showcases dozens of moves — from easy to insane — you can do to build strength and/or reduce fat.
Staying hydrated is essential for your health, particularly when you’re working out and possibly losing a lot of water through sweat. This infographic from Greatist and CamelBak take the mystery out of how much water you need to drink, depending on the kind of exercise you do and other factors.
Valentine’s Day is next week. Whether or not you celebrate the occasion, this infographic from happiness training app Happify could help you improve your romantic relationship. It sums up several important findings from studies on what makes couples happy.
According to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission’s latest data, the average wedding in Australia costs $36,200 with the bulk of the cost going towards food and alcohol. This infographic breaks down where the money typically goes, along with tips on how you can save a few bucks here and there.