Top Stories infographics
- Consumer Drives Might Be More Reliable Than Enterprise Hard Drives
- Why House Prices Are So High In Australia [Infographic]
- Top 10 Food Infographics To Hang In Your Kitchen Or Save To Your Phone
- iOS Vs Android: Which Platform Has Better Tablet Support?
- This Infographic Reveals The Secrets Of The Happiest Couples
- This Infographic Shows You How To Organise Your Fridge
Sitting all day at your desk isn’t good for you. If you can’t get up a take a walk, this graphic from Desirable Body shows you 15 exercises you can do while at your desk.
There are a a lot of different types of pasta. With this comprehensive visual encyclopedia, you can learn about every different pasta type, size, best preparation methods, and the right types of sauces to go along with it.
Salads are great for sneaking more vegetables into your diet and getting and staying healthy, but, let’s face it, sometimes salads are boring. This graphic from Cook Smarts serves up 50 salad combos and dressing ideas to get you out of a salad rut.
Programmers can code in multiple languages, but that doesn’t mean that trying to brief them on a project is always a straightforward task. A nifty infographic from “information designer” Anna Vitals sums up some useful principles to adopt when dealing with developers.
Only knot you know involves your shoelaces? This infographic provides clear, step-by-step instructions on tying some of the most useful knots.
If you’ve finally gotten a group together for a game night — or if it’s family game time — and you have no idea what to play, this chart can help.
You’ve probably seen someone drowning in movies, but that’s not what drowning really looks like. The Art of Manliness has put together a great infographic to help you learn to spot actual victims.