- The Science Of First Impressions (And How To Use It To Your Advantage)
- There's No Evidence That Probiotics Do Good Things For Your Health
- Top 10 Gmail Labs And Features You Should Enable
- How To Choose Proper DIY Workwear For Comfort And Protection
- How To Talk About Race With Your Kids
- How To Get Back On Track After Disappointing Yourself
Firefox/Chrome/Internet Explorer: With a browser extension, users can control their privacy and stop their data from being sent to Google Analytics, a Google service which monitors and tracks traffic and visitor data for websites.
Microsoft removed the Windows Genuine Advantage validation requirement from Internet Explorer 7 late last week and re-released it as a “High Priority” update. It might just be a move to increase IE7′s share of the browser market, but those trying to run the browser on virtual machines, or side-by-side with IE 6, might avoid a few headaches. Those unhappy with the unexpected upgrade can still remove IE7 in the Control Panel through “Add/Remove Programs.”IEBlog [via Slashdot]