- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- The Amount Of Sleep You Should Get At Night To Be Happiest The Next Day
- Revealed: The 23 Worst Airlines In The World
- Lifehacker's Most Scrumptious Hamburger Posts
- The Complete Guide To Clearing Space On Your Smartphone
- Why Do So Many Companies Still Use Internet Explorer?
Firefox/Chrome/Internet Explorer: With a browser extension, users can control their privacy and stop their data from being sent to Google Analytics, a Google service which monitors and tracks traffic and visitor data for websites.
Microsoft removed the Windows Genuine Advantage validation requirement from Internet Explorer 7 late last week and re-released it as a “High Priority” update. It might just be a move to increase IE7’s share of the browser market, but those trying to run the browser on virtual machines, or side-by-side with IE 6, might avoid a few headaches. Those unhappy with the unexpected upgrade can still remove IE7 in the Control Panel through “Add/Remove Programs.”IEBlog [via Slashdot]