- How To Prepare Your Home For A Bushfire - And Know When To Leave
- Identity Swap: How To Make It As An Independent Illustrator
- Is It Legal To Sue Friends And Family Over Unpaid Loans?
- How To Get The Jobs That Are Never Advertised
- Ten Android Tips And Tricks To Get Things Done Faster
- Revealed: How Australia Consumes Its Porn
Firefox/Chrome/Internet Explorer: With a browser extension, users can control their privacy and stop their data from being sent to Google Analytics, a Google service which monitors and tracks traffic and visitor data for websites.
Microsoft removed the Windows Genuine Advantage validation requirement from Internet Explorer 7 late last week and re-released it as a “High Priority” update. It might just be a move to increase IE7’s share of the browser market, but those trying to run the browser on virtual machines, or side-by-side with IE 6, might avoid a few headaches. Those unhappy with the unexpected upgrade can still remove IE7 in the Control Panel through “Add/Remove Programs.”IEBlog [via Slashdot]