- Is It Legal For Businesses To Enforce Non-Refundable Deposits?
- How To Improve Your Character Stats And Level Up In Real Life
- What Hiring Managers Wish You Knew About Applying For A Job
- All The Ways To Watch The 2015 NRL Grand Final Live
- Low-Stress Ways To Get Your Kids Into Back To School Mode
- Top Secret Features In OS X El Capitan
Firefox/Chrome/Internet Explorer: With a browser extension, users can control their privacy and stop their data from being sent to Google Analytics, a Google service which monitors and tracks traffic and visitor data for websites.
Microsoft removed the Windows Genuine Advantage validation requirement from Internet Explorer 7 late last week and re-released it as a “High Priority” update. It might just be a move to increase IE7’s share of the browser market, but those trying to run the browser on virtual machines, or side-by-side with IE 6, might avoid a few headaches. Those unhappy with the unexpected upgrade can still remove IE7 in the Control Panel through “Add/Remove Programs.”IEBlog [via Slashdot]