- Forget Development Projects, Think About Products
- Lifehacker Pack For iPad 2014: Our List Of The Essential iPad Apps
- The Best Lessons From Childhood Fables (That Still Matter As An Adult)
- How To Kick The Late Night Snacking Habit
- When To Say No To New Responsibilities At Work
- Lifehacker Pack For Linux 2014: Our List Of The Essential Linux Apps
Sadly it’s not a shift to Ice Cream Sandwich, but Vodafone is pushing out an over-the-air update for the Desire HD and Cha Cha to shift them to Android 2.3.5 and Sense 3.0, as well as smaller bug fix updates for the Sensation and Salsa, from 4pm today. You’ll get a notification on your device when the update is available. Not a concern if you’ve already shifted to a custom ROM, obviously.
I can’t decide if this is a win or a disaster in the making: Telstra will be selling the HTC EVO 3D Android phone from September, and Vodafone is also going to sell the phone “soon”. On the plus side, it’s a high-powered Android Gingerbread phone with a 4.3 inch screen and an excellent camera. On the minus side, it sports a 3D effect which Gizmodo’s reviewer described as so bad he wanted to look away.