- 12+ Tips And Tricks To Work Faster In Microsoft Outlook
- The Best Chromecast Apps
- Why New Credit Reporting Rules Mean Bill Payments Matter More
- What Every IT Pro Can Learn From Telstra's Customer Data Leak
- Why New Privacy Laws Won't Stop Your Phone Being Tracked
- Taste Test: McDonald's French Toast Fingers Are A Syrupy Non-Indulgence
Sadly it’s not a shift to Ice Cream Sandwich, but Vodafone is pushing out an over-the-air update for the Desire HD and Cha Cha to shift them to Android 2.3.5 and Sense 3.0, as well as smaller bug fix updates for the Sensation and Salsa, from 4pm today. You’ll get a notification on your device when the update is available. Not a concern if you’ve already shifted to a custom ROM, obviously.
I can’t decide if this is a win or a disaster in the making: Telstra will be selling the HTC EVO 3D Android phone from September, and Vodafone is also going to sell the phone “soon”. On the plus side, it’s a high-powered Android Gingerbread phone with a 4.3 inch screen and an excellent camera. On the minus side, it sports a 3D effect which Gizmodo’s reviewer described as so bad he wanted to look away.