Top Stories how i work
- I'm Marques Brownlee (MKBHD), And This Is How I Work
- How We Work: Alex Kidman's Favourite Gear And Productivity Tricks
- How We Work: Logan Booker's Favourite Gear And Productivity Tips
- How We Work: Chris Jager's Favourite Gear And Productivity Tricks
- How We Work: Elly Hart's Favourite Gear And Productivity Tips
- How We Work: Angus Kidman's Favourite Gear And Productivity Tricks
Alex Wang is the current CEO of NAS manufacturer Synology America. During CES 2016, we asked Wang to share his productivity regime, favourite tools and work habits.
After graduating into a lacklustre job market, Lauren McGoodwin needed some career guidance. She eventually got a job working as a recruiter for a big company but still felt there was a lack of career development resources available to young women — so she decided to create her own.
The Glowforge printer is unique: it’s not a 3D printer in the traditional sense, but rather a laser cutter that can cut and etch a variety of material. Such laser cutters were previously complicated to use and expensive to own, but Glowforge set out to make something new and bring the technology to your desktop.
As 3D printing evolves and becomes a more common tool, new companies are sprouting up to refine the process and reinvent the way designers, engineers, and hobbyists work. Formlabs arose from a huge Kickstarter success to create an innovative high-resolution printer with an eye on quality and consistency.
Give a child a lump of clay and they will be busy for an hour. No one needs guidance when given a malleable medium with which you can express your ideas, and that’s why Sugru just works — you don’t need to know anything about design to put it to use. You just follow your instincts.