Top Stories how i work
- I'm Marques Brownlee (MKBHD), And This Is How I Work
- How We Work: Alex Kidman's Favourite Gear And Productivity Tricks
- How We Work: Logan Booker's Favourite Gear And Productivity Tips
- How We Work: Chris Jager's Favourite Gear And Productivity Tricks
- How We Work: Elly Hart's Favourite Gear And Productivity Tips
- How We Work: Angus Kidman's Favourite Gear And Productivity Tricks
John Scalzi is a Hugo award-winning author of science fiction. He’s also an occasional columnist, a regular (and often hilarious) blogger, an active Tweeter, television consultant, and more. And when people mention Scalzi’s name, it’s usually followed by “how does he write so much?”
If you’re the kind of person that takes pleasure in building a computer — choosing the case, finding the best processor (and cooling system so that you can overclock it), doting over all of the components to maximise your rig and topping it off with LED lighting — then you should probably know Linus Sebastian.
For ten years Make: Magazine has been sharing stories of people making incredible projects, from flying robots to whittled spoons to bee keeping, and has been a central pillar of the maker movement. Helping to ferry that enthusiasm along is Mike Senese.
Darya Rose is the creator of health and wellness blog Summer Tomato, where she approaches health and nutrition as a lifestyle, foregoing needless diets or routines based on deprivation. In other words, a healthy diet shouldn’t be about willpower; it should be something you enjoy so that it’s no work at all.