Top Stories household
- The Joy Of Less: A Systematic Approach To Minimalist Living
- How To Prevent Your Pet From Ruining Your Sex Life
- How To Use Basic Design Principles To Decorate Your Home
- How To Make Getting Out Of Bed In The Morning Easier
- How To Keep Your Pets From Ruining Your Stuff
- How To Keep Your Internet-Connected Home Safe And Secure
Houseplants are awesome indoor air cleaners, but some of them are more effective than others at filtering out pollutants and toxic chemicals in the air. This infographic highlights the best air-filtering plants, according to a NASA study.
Cleaning all the appliances in your kitchen might not be your definition of fun, but a sparkling kitchen is nice to have. You can refresh your kitchen with common ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
Adding a laundry next to a bedroom may be convenient, but you better get used to hearing every door slam and washing cycle. During a remodel or new build, there are some inexpensive steps you can take to mitigate the sound travelling from one room to the next.
Glass jalouise windows provide excellent ventilation, but they are susceptible to damage. Anyone with a screwdriver can repair these windows by sourcing the right parts.