Top Stories household
- Ten Simple Tips To Make Food Taste Better
- The Seven Easiest Vegetables To Grow For Beginner Gardeners
- How To Share A Bedroom Without Getting On Each Other's Nerves
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
- How To Care For Your Favourite Kitchen Tools
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
We’re fans of littleBits, the DIY kits that make electronics as easy to make as LEGOs. Now there’s also a new Smart Home Kit that extends that ease into home automation.
Black tea is a tasty, uplifting drink, but it also has other uses around the house. If you have hardwood flooring, you can put together a large batch of black tea to use for cleaning and disguising scratches.
Hi Lifehacker, Bug season is coming again — yesterday I was invaded by two friendly massive flies. I’m living in a share house so my time out of the room is limited. How can I avoid/limit bugs coming into my room? It would be nice to be able to work without the bugs saying hi every four seconds in front of my face.