Top Stories household
- The Seven Easiest Vegetables To Grow For Beginner Gardeners
- How To Share A Bedroom Without Getting On Each Other's Nerves
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
- How To Care For Your Favourite Kitchen Tools
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
- The Best Military Tricks To Make Your Daily Life Easier
If your refrigerator doors aren’t stuffed to maximum capacity, things probably move around when you open your door. A little non-slip material on your door shelves will keep things in place.
If you have a potent stench coming from your sink, it could be your poor, abused sponge. You can keep two of them around and rotate use so your sponges won’t develop a mildew smell ever again.
Everybody needs an ice pack at some point. You can put together a homemade version with a few simple ingredients that won’t leak when it melts.
Sometimes we don’t want our DIY projects to look fresh out of the box. Adam Savage (of MythBusters fame) shows us how he weathers his projects with a few simple tools and tricks.