Top Stories household
- How To Be An Audiophile On The Cheap
- 17 Simple Rules For Getting Organised And Decluttered
- All The First Aid Stuff That's Changed Since You First Learned It
- Five Useful Cooking Techniques No One Teaches You
- How To Secure Your Home When You're A Renter
- The Home Improvement Disasters That Can Wreck Your Budget
By now, your garden should be in pretty good condition, but if you need a hand keeping your furry companion out of it — or you didn’t plant this year because you were worried about it — these suggestions from HomeAdvisor can help.
A handful of berries is a great snack, but one dropped berry or thoughtless wipe of your juice-covered hands can leave your clothing stained. If you act quickly, a little bowling water can keep the red stain from setting in your favourite garments, even whites.
Video: Even if you have a huge kitchen you still have to make the most of the space you have. This video, from Brothers Green Eats, is full of ways to fit everything you need to cook into a tiny space — even one as small as their tiny galley-style kitchen.
A digital kitchen scale is an essential tool for anybody that likes to cook or bake. They provide accuracy for making your recipes more reliable and easy to cook. If you’re in the market for one, these are the qualities you should look for.
This is not the healthiest thing you could possibly make, but it is one of the easiest and most crowd-pleasing sweet treats around, and any snacks you have already (or the shake at the bottom of bags) are perfect ingredients.