Top Stories household
- How To Be An Audiophile On The Cheap
- 17 Simple Rules For Getting Organised And Decluttered
- All The First Aid Stuff That's Changed Since You First Learned It
- Five Useful Cooking Techniques No One Teaches You
- How To Secure Your Home When You're A Renter
- The Home Improvement Disasters That Can Wreck Your Budget
If you’re tired of people swinging doors open and slamming cabinets shut, you can make some cheap wall stops and bumpers with a little hot glue.
This video, from Nonnahs Driskill and Get Organised Already!, is packed with tips to save kitchen counter space and make sure dirty dishes get into the dishwasher (and the clean ones back out.) Anyone with a small kitchen — or who lives with another person — can find something here to try.
We’ve discussed several ways to bring a garden into a small space, but this method is particularly interesting. Just grab some old window screens, scrap wood, a couple of hinges and a screwdriver, and of course your herbs and pots.
If your hairbrush has seen better days, you can get it looking pristine again with less than a minute’s worth of work. All you need is a few household essentials.