Top Stories household
- How To Secure Your Home When You're A Renter
- The Home Improvement Disasters That Can Wreck Your Budget
- The Joy Of Less: A Systematic Approach To Minimalist Living
- How To Prevent Your Pet From Ruining Your Sex Life
- How To Use Basic Design Principles To Decorate Your Home
- How To Make Getting Out Of Bed In The Morning Easier
There are many plants that are useful for more than cooking or decorating. For example, many common herbs have health benefits, and they’re easy to grow. What multi-use plants will you have in your garden this spring?
After a long day of careful and deliberate painting, the last thing you want to do is get paint in places it’s not supposed to be. This easy trick will ensure that paint doesn’t go shooting everywhere when you close the lid.
Any budding DIY enthusiast or homeowner can tell you that they spend a lot of time at places like Bunnings. Shopping at big box stores can be a frustrating experience, from trying to locate a single item to finding someone who can answer a basic question. Here are some tips for making the most of your visit to these home improvement behemoths.
Few home improvement projects go as perfectly as planned, and sometimes they turn into expensive disasters. Whether it was a DIY project or you hired a contractor, come share your tale of woe with us.