Top Stories household
- The Seven Easiest Vegetables To Grow For Beginner Gardeners
- How To Share A Bedroom Without Getting On Each Other's Nerves
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
- How To Care For Your Favourite Kitchen Tools
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
- The Best Military Tricks To Make Your Daily Life Easier
Clutter can do a number on your brain, so it’s best to organise and sort it all. The StoneGable Blog recommends a 10-folder system that gets all your papers in order so that you’re never left wondering where you put that piece of paper.
If your refrigerator doors aren’t stuffed to maximum capacity, things probably move around when you open your door. A little non-slip material on your door shelves will keep things in place.