Top Stories household
- Ten Simple Tips To Make Food Taste Better
- The Seven Easiest Vegetables To Grow For Beginner Gardeners
- How To Share A Bedroom Without Getting On Each Other's Nerves
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
- How To Care For Your Favourite Kitchen Tools
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
Kids have a knack for demanding attention at the worst moments, especially for the parent who works from home. Practise specific work scenarios, like conference calls, so your children remember how to behave when they really happen.
Dusting is my least favourite household chore. Here’s a tip to get more bang for your dusting buck: If you’re away for any significant period, like a holiday, dust as soon as you get back. The air has settled, you’ll pick up more dust, and you’ll get a longer-lasting clean before you have to dust again.