Top Stories household
- How To Build A Space-Saving Folding Desk From Scratch
- The Best Pocket-Sized Tools For Your Inner MacGyver
- When IKEA Is Great For DIY... And When It Isn't
- Solve Your Most Annoying Skin Problems With These Household Concoctions
- 10 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Becoming A Parent
- Beware Of The IKEA Effect, Or Bias Towards Your Own Ideas
As an only child, I didn’t know how quickly sibling rivalry began. When my own kids were toddlers, they seemed to argue and fight over every little thing. The absolute best parenting hack that I have relied on is colour-coding the kids. I still rely on it in some areas. Here’s how to do it and everywhere it applies.