Top Stories household
- The Home Improvement Disasters That Can Wreck Your Budget
- The Joy Of Less: A Systematic Approach To Minimalist Living
- How To Prevent Your Pet From Ruining Your Sex Life
- How To Use Basic Design Principles To Decorate Your Home
- How To Make Getting Out Of Bed In The Morning Easier
- How To Keep Your Pets From Ruining Your Stuff
The average cost of a major kitchen remodel is $US56,768, according to Remodeling Magazine. You could possibly control costs during your remodel by knowing where the money goes and how your choices affect the final cost.
Pegboards are handy tool organisers — everyone knows this. But they can hold much more than you think. Here’s how to build custom shelves and tool holders that will expand the functionality of your pegboard.
Waking up the household with a noisy garage opener when you leave early for work or get in late at night is a bummer. Install a new belt-drive model and enter stealth mode when operating your garage door.
Painting your interior walls is an easy, popular way to customise your space. Anyone can do it, but results may vary based on the type of brush you use. Here are some things to keep in mind when choosing the right paint brush for your next DIY painting project.