Top Stories hotels
- Stop Getting Gouged: All The Extra Fees You Can Avoid When Travelling
- How To Get Better Sleep In Uncomfortable And Unavoidable Situations
- For Australians, Hotel Rooms Are Cheapest In Asia
- What Can (And Can't) You Take From Hotel Rooms?
- Where Aussies Can Rent The Cheapest Hotel Rooms Around The World
- Jedi-Approved Productivity Tricks For The Business Traveller
According to the latest survey results from Hotels.com, Australian travellers are caring less and less about complimentary hotel Wi-Fi. In the company’s previous poll, 41 per cent of respondents said that free Wi-Fi was the most important factor when choosing a hotel. In 2015, this has dropped to just 26 per cent. We think some people need to reconsider their priorities.
Hotel rates fluctuate often, so it’s hard to know if you really got the best price when you booked. DreamCheaper solves this problem by searching for cheaper prices on the same room and date and then rebooking your hotel reservation.
Five-star hotels tend to provide the best food and bedding in beautiful surroundings. Unfortunately, they also have a rate to match. There are exceptions to the rule, however. The latest Hotels.com price index has revealed fourteen countries where Australians can score five-star hotel luxury for under $250 per night. If you want to travel in style without paying through the nose for it, these are the destinations to consider.
iOS/Android/Windows: Whether you’re stranded during your travels or just want to plan your next road trip, HotelTonight is an app we’ve recommended as a good last-minute option. As of today, you can access discounts on HotelTonight’s inventory in two ways: Rate Drop and Bonus Rate.