Top Stories hotels
- Stop Getting Gouged: All The Extra Fees You Can Avoid When Travelling
- How To Get Better Sleep In Uncomfortable And Unavoidable Situations
- For Australians, Hotel Rooms Are Cheapest In Asia
- What Can (And Can't) You Take From Hotel Rooms?
- Where Aussies Can Rent The Cheapest Hotel Rooms Around The World
- Jedi-Approved Productivity Tricks For The Business Traveller
Google Flights is already awesome for searching and tracking flight prices. However, they just updated the tool to make it even more useful: It will now tell you when to book to get the best deal.
Open Hotel Alert makes sure you get a spot in your preferred hotel on your next holiday, convention or other trip — even if it’s sold out when you try to book. Just tell it where you’d like to stay and when, and if the hotel is sold out now, it will text or email you when something opens up.
Google Flights and Google’s hotel search feature are already useful tools for helping you find and book travel, but this week, they announced some mobile updates that will make it even easier to find great deals.
HotelTonight already makes it easy to book budget-friendly last minute hotel rooms, but their new Aces concierge service takes things a step further. Open the app and you get a personal assistant who can recommend local restaurants, sights to see, even request pillows and towels from your hotel desk.