- Seven Things Your IT Department Wishes You Knew About Tech Support
- Tesla Powerwall: Crunching The Numbers For Australia
- The Most Effective Way To Take Notes
- Top 10 Smart Ways To Organise And Upgrade Your Garage
- Beware Of These Pricing Tricks Retailers Use To Fool Your Brain
- How To Support Someone When They Decide To Quit Smoking
Dear Lifehacker, I’m ready to take the plunge and build my own home server, but I’m not sure which route I should take. I’ve seen guides for FreeNAS, Amahi and even regular ol’ desktop Linux, but which should I use? Does it even matter?