- Expert Tips For Better Night Photography
- Ten Ways 3D Printing Will Transform The Way We Live And Work
- 11 Excel Tricks And Shortcuts For Spreadsheet Ninjas
- Is It Legal To Doggy-Bag Food At Restaurants?
- Five Steps To Securing Your Business IT Systems
- Lifehacker Pack For Windows 2015: The Essential Windows Apps
Dear Lifehacker, I’m ready to take the plunge and build my own home server, but I’m not sure which route I should take. I’ve seen guides for FreeNAS, Amahi and even regular ol’ desktop Linux, but which should I use? Does it even matter?