- Smart Devices, Dumb Security: Expect To See More IoT Botnet Attacks
- Taste Test: These People Have Never Eaten A Big Mac
- Unhappy Workplaces Look A Lot Like Unhappy Marriages
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Your Worst Horror Stories
- Nexus Phones Were For Android Enthusiasts, But Pixel Is For Everyone
- Meet Switch: Nintendo's Crazy-Arse New Console
Dear Lifehacker, I’m ready to take the plunge and build my own home server, but I’m not sure which route I should take. I’ve seen guides for FreeNAS, Amahi and even regular ol’ desktop Linux, but which should I use? Does it even matter?