- These Are The Toughest IT Roles To Fill In Australia
- How To Beat The Sunday Night Blues And Get More Out Of Your Weekend
- How To Rebuild Your Finances After Draining Your Emergency Fund
- Netflix's Game Of Thrones Alternatives Are Downright Weird
- What To Do When A Co-Worker Becomes Your New Boss
- Tricks And Downloads That Make Netflix Even More Awesome
Dear Lifehacker, I’m ready to take the plunge and build my own home server, but I’m not sure which route I should take. I’ve seen guides for FreeNAS, Amahi and even regular ol’ desktop Linux, but which should I use? Does it even matter?