- The Best Tips For Finding Cheap Airfare With Google Flights
- How To Watch The Super Bowl Online [Infographic]
- Everything I Learned About IT From Stock Photos
- Planhacker: The Best No-Contract Deal On Each Mobile Network
- How Long It Takes To Binge Watch 81 Popular TV Shows [Infographic]
- How To Stay Healthy In The Office: Pay Attention To Ergonomics
Dear Lifehacker, I’m ready to take the plunge and build my own home server, but I’m not sure which route I should take. I’ve seen guides for FreeNAS, Amahi and even regular ol’ desktop Linux, but which should I use? Does it even matter?