- How To Instantly Charm Someone You've Never Met Before
- The Must-Have Phones From Mobile World Congress 2015
- Why The Internet Of Things Involves More Than Just Sensors
- Five Best Audiobook Services
- How Jargon Ruins Our Attempts To Communicate
- Why Sunshine Is Good For You (Hint: It's More Than Vitamin D)
Dear Lifehacker, I’m ready to take the plunge and build my own home server, but I’m not sure which route I should take. I’ve seen guides for FreeNAS, Amahi and even regular ol’ desktop Linux, but which should I use? Does it even matter?