- Five Tips For Setting Up The Ideal Home Office
- The Real Reason More Women Don't Code
- Trov App Provides One-Swipe Insurance For All Your Electronics
- Windows Encryption Showdown: VeraCrypt Vs Bitlocker
- What Are Caffeine Jitters And How Do You Get Rid Of Them?
- Here's Telstra's Explanation For That Three-Day Data Outage
Dear Lifehacker, I’m ready to take the plunge and build my own home server, but I’m not sure which route I should take. I’ve seen guides for FreeNAS, Amahi and even regular ol’ desktop Linux, but which should I use? Does it even matter?