- Career Spotlight: What I Do As A Software Architect
- You Don't Need To Spend Hours In The Gym To Lose Weight
- How To Deal With Science Deniers
- How Cisco Turned Stephen Hawking Into A Hologram
- How To Deal With The Most Embarrassing Dating Moments
- How The Last Two Digits Of A Price Can Show You're Desperate To Sell
Dear Lifehacker, I’m ready to take the plunge and build my own home server, but I’m not sure which route I should take. I’ve seen guides for FreeNAS, Amahi and even regular ol’ desktop Linux, but which should I use? Does it even matter?