- The Shape Up Xbox One Challenge: Week Four
- The Most In-Demand IT Pro Roles In Australia
- How To Automatically Back Up And Purge Your Gmail Every 30 Days
- Why The Federal Budget Is Not Like A Household Budget
- Why Crossy Road's Developers Launched On Android Through Amazon
- Shirt Happens: We Test Threadsmiths' Liquid-Proof Clothing Range
Android: We had barely finished handing out invites for Aviate when Yahoo bought the company behind the intelligent home screen that adapts to your habits. Now it’s back, sans the invite requirement, for Android phones.
Instead of creating a bunch of screens with your most-used apps, My Color Screen user Peszek created a simple home screen with four columns that expand to show appsand information. Just tap on a category and it will show you apps in that category, as well as a popout widget with information on that category.