- Create A USB Password Stealer To See How Secure Your Info Really Is
- The Best Apps That Take Advantage Of Yosemite's New Features
- Ten Simple Tips To Make Food Taste Better
- 10 More Ways To Infuriate People On Social Media
- Five Subtle Signs You're Being Abused In Your Relationship
- Why Twitter Is Banking On Phone Numbers For Its Future Developers
Instead of creating a bunch of screens with your most-used apps, My Color Screen user Peszek created a simple home screen with four columns that expand to show appsand information. Just tap on a category and it will show you apps in that category, as well as a popout widget with information on that category.