- How Will Microsoft Buying Minecraft Change Its Attitude To Java?
- The Crucial Skills Developers Need
- How The Super Guarantee Delay Will Hit The Typical Australian
- The Cheapest Way To Buy An iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus In Australia
- Five Best Language Translation Tools
- Can You Really Trust Your Pharmacist For Health Advice?
Today’s home screen goes for a more modern take on the persistent launcher bar. As shown in the video above, the left half of the shortcuts on the bottom of the screen stay in place while the rest change out when you swap home screens.