- How Piracy Benefits Companies, Even If They Don't Admit It
- How To Get A Raise: The Female IT Engineer Perspective
- What Do NBN Customers Complain About?
- Ask LH: Can I Sign Away My Warranty Rights?
- How To Tap Your Network And See Everything That Happens On It
- Windows 10 Technical Preview Gets Its First Major Update
Instead of creating a bunch of screens with your most-used apps, My Color Screen user Peszek created a simple home screen with four columns that expand to show appsand information. Just tap on a category and it will show you apps in that category, as well as a popout widget with information on that category.