- What Will The 340,000 Australians Already Using Netflix Do Now?
- Game Of Thrones Is Foxtel's Most Legally Downloaded Show Ever
- Five Questions To Ask To Make ERP Suck Less
- Growing Your Small Business: The Checklist
- How To Deal With A 'Drive-By' Manager That's Never Around
- Analysis And Procurement: Where The IT Jobs Will Be
Android: We had barely finished handing out invites for Aviate when Yahoo bought the company behind the intelligent home screen that adapts to your habits. Now it’s back, sans the invite requirement, for Android phones.
Instead of creating a bunch of screens with your most-used apps, My Color Screen user Peszek created a simple home screen with four columns that expand to show appsand information. Just tap on a category and it will show you apps in that category, as well as a popout widget with information on that category.