- How To Say No To Anyone (Even A Good Friend)
- Taste Test: McDonald's Sweet Potato Wedges
- How Big Food Wants To Trick You Over Package Sizes
- How Will Microsoft Buying Minecraft Change Its Attitude To Java?
- The Crucial Skills Developers Need
- How The Super Guarantee Delay Will Hit The Typical Australian
Android: We had barely finished handing out invites for Aviate when Yahoo bought the company behind the intelligent home screen that adapts to your habits. Now it’s back, sans the invite requirement, for Android phones.
Instead of creating a bunch of screens with your most-used apps, My Color Screen user Peszek created a simple home screen with four columns that expand to show appsand information. Just tap on a category and it will show you apps in that category, as well as a popout widget with information on that category.