- Novelty And The Brain: Why New Things Make Us Feel So Good
- Xbox One Internals: What Are Azure And Hyper-V Really Doing In There?
- How To Install Linux On A Chromebook
- Focus More On Your Brain And Less On Your Diet To Lose Weight
- Windows Azure In Australia: Everything You Need To Know
- Top 10 Ways To Save Money On Tech
A simple lesson in why you should never buy an HDMI cable from a conventional retailer, especially if that retailer is called Harvey Norman. Catch Of The Day is selling a 2M HDMI cable from professional cable over-charger Monster for $14.99 (plus postage). The cheapest 2M Monster HDMI cable from Harvey Norman costs $139, and it will sell you a pricier variant for $249.