Top Stories hardware
- How To Make A 118 Gigabyte Floppy Drive
- How To Build A Computer From Scratch: Hardware Basics
- Most Popular DIY Projects Of 2015
- How To Choose The Right Tech For Your Business: The Complete Guide
- How 2 In 1s Minimise Management Headaches For BYOD
- Building Your Own PC Now Saves You More Money Than Ever
Video: Even basic networking gear gets messy really quickly, if the pile of unorganised cables under my desk right now is any indication. Mounting your hardware to a simple wall or desk-mounted board can keep it much cleaner.
In an era where cloud computing is the new normal, (storm-driven outages aside), it’s no surprise that sales of traditional server hardware are declining. But it’s still slightly shocking to see how tough it is to turn a dollar in the server market these days.
Video: When you’re taking your gadgets apart, a magnetic tray for all your screws could come in handy. Fortunately, you can make one by taking more gadgets apart.
I have built every computer I’ve used since I was eight. Motherboards are still my least favourite component to buy. This video helps break down what to look for in a main board.