Top Stories hardware
- Lifehacker 101: What Are The Benefits Of USB-C?
- It's Been A Fun Ride, But I'm Done Water-Cooling My PC
- All About Custom PC Building
- How To Set Up Triple Monitors For Super-Widescreen Gaming
- The Features That Matter On Your Next Router (And The Ones That Don't)
- Why Commodity Hardware Isn't Always The Right Choice
For the past three years, I’ve been water cooling my computer for ultra cool, ultra quiet performance. It’s been a fun project, but it’s also been extremely stressful and costly. It’s time to move on.
Eye tracking devices sound a lot more like expensive pieces of scientific research equipment than joysticks — yet if the latest announcements about the latest Assassin’s Creed game are anything to go by, eye tracking will become a commonplace feature of how we interact with computers, and particularly games.
When you build your own PC, PCPartPicker is one of the best tools to organise your build and save you money. It just got a major update, overhauling the look and feel of the site and adding new features to make your build easier.
No one who takes their hardware seriously buys an off-the-shelf machine; they pick and choose the best components that fit their needs — the right graphics card and CPU, and perhaps a crazy water-cooling system to keep it chilled. Here to discuss PC building is Linus Sebastian, who you may know from LinusTechTips.