Top Stories hardware
- How To Make A 118 Gigabyte Floppy Drive
- How To Build A Computer From Scratch: Hardware Basics
- Most Popular DIY Projects Of 2015
- How To Choose The Right Tech For Your Business: The Complete Guide
- How 2 In 1s Minimise Management Headaches For BYOD
- Building Your Own PC Now Saves You More Money Than Ever
In an era where cloud computing is the new normal, (storm-driven outages aside), it’s no surprise that sales of traditional server hardware are declining. But it’s still slightly shocking to see how tough it is to turn a dollar in the server market these days.
Video: When you’re taking your gadgets apart, a magnetic tray for all your screws could come in handy. Fortunately, you can make one by taking more gadgets apart.
I have built every computer I’ve used since I was eight. Motherboards are still my least favourite component to buy. This video helps break down what to look for in a main board.
Building a computer from scratch gives you the perfect machine for your needs, but it can be daunting the first time around. Over the next few days, we’ll be taking you through the buying, building and installation process step-by-step. Today, we’re going to start with a little computer hardware basics.
Between all the dust, dead skin, and microbes, computer keyboards can get grimy pretty fast. This handy graphic reveals what might be lurking on your keyboard, as well as some clever ways to get it cleaned up.