Top Stories hardware
- What Kind Of PCs Will Your Business Buy In 2015?
- How To Choose The Best Firmware To Supercharge Your Wi-Fi Router
- Lifehacker 101: What Are The Benefits Of USB-C?
- It's Been A Fun Ride, But I'm Done Water-Cooling My PC
- All About Custom PC Building
- How To Set Up Triple Monitors For Super-Widescreen Gaming
When you build a PC, your processor usually comes with a small cooler — but people often recommend upgrading to a large aftermarket cooler for cooler, quieter operation. How much does it actually help? The folks at Linus Tech Tips put three coolers to the test to find out.
Installing a custom firmware on your Wi-Fi router is like God Mode for your home network. You can see everything going on, boost your Wi-Fi signal, beef up your security, and even install your own VPN. Still, there are so many options available it can be tough to pick the right one. Here’s what you need to know.
For the past three years, I’ve been water cooling my computer for ultra cool, ultra quiet performance. It’s been a fun project, but it’s also been extremely stressful and costly. It’s time to move on.
Eye tracking devices sound a lot more like expensive pieces of scientific research equipment than joysticks — yet if the latest announcements about the latest Assassin’s Creed game are anything to go by, eye tracking will become a commonplace feature of how we interact with computers, and particularly games.