- You Will Soon Be Able To Play PlayStation 4 Games On Your PC
- The Best New Features In Android 7 Nougat
- Deals: Get An All-Access Pass To 1000 Tech Training Courses For $45
- Everything I Learned Inside A Sensory Deprivation Tank
- Top 10 Ways To Boost Your Home Wi-Fi
- Four Simple Remedies For Avoiding Burnout
If you’re looking for a raise, or looking for a new job and dread the question “So how much are you looking to make?”, you’re walking into a minefield that could either result in you making a good, fair wage, or getting underpaid from the start. Here are some things to avoid when it’s time to talk turkey.
My Uncle Danny once helped me buy a new Corolla while I watched in awe. He was a relentless, negotiating beast. He threatened. He acted offended. He sat in silence and stared at the salesman. In the end, I paid nearly $5000 less than I expected. Negotiating is powerful. As a timid person, it’s not something that comes easy for me, and it might not come easy for you. Here are some of the best ways to do it, even when you dread it.