- The Beginner's Guide To Picking The Perfect Bicycle
- Do Australians Even Care About FTTP Vs FTTN For The NBN?
- What Work Expenses Are The ATO Targeting This Year?
- 40 Mouth-Watering American Burger Recipes For Your BBQ
- Is It Legal To Raise Or Lower Your Car?
- The New, Unofficial Dress Code For Corporate Australia
My Uncle Danny once helped me buy a new Corolla while I watched in awe. He was a relentless, negotiating beast. He threatened. He acted offended. He sat in silence and stared at the salesman. In the end, I paid nearly $5000 less than I expected. Negotiating is powerful. As a timid person, it’s not something that comes easy for me, and it might not come easy for you. Here are some of the best ways to do it, even when you dread it.