- Eight Things I Learned At TEDxSydney 2016
- 17 Hacks And Extensions That Will Change How You Use Gmail
- How To Run Ethernet Cables On The Outside Of Your House
- Five Tips For Setting Up The Ideal Home Office
- The Real Reason More Women Don't Code
- Trov App Provides One-Swipe Insurance For All Your Electronics
My Uncle Danny once helped me buy a new Corolla while I watched in awe. He was a relentless, negotiating beast. He threatened. He acted offended. He sat in silence and stared at the salesman. In the end, I paid nearly $5000 less than I expected. Negotiating is powerful. As a timid person, it’s not something that comes easy for me, and it might not come easy for you. Here are some of the best ways to do it, even when you dread it.