Top Stories gtd
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Pomodoro Technique
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Getting Things Done (GTD) Philosophy
- This GTD Workflow Is How I Finally Got My Email Inbox Under Control
- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
- The Pros And Cons Of Working While Exercising
- Turn Your Project Backlog Into A Fun QR Code To-Do List
It’s common to reach the end of the day and realise you’ve hardly accomplished anything. This object demonstration shows why you should tackle the big tasks first thing in the morning.
Getting Things Done, or GTD, is a system for getting organised and staying productive. It may seem complicated on the outside, but the end goal is to spend less time doing the things you have to do so you have more time for the things you want to do. Let’s break it down and see how you can apply a simplified version to your life.