Top Stories gtd
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Pomodoro Technique
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Getting Things Done (GTD) Philosophy
- This GTD Workflow Is How I Finally Got My Email Inbox Under Control
- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
- The Pros And Cons Of Working While Exercising
- Turn Your Project Backlog Into A Fun QR Code To-Do List
Web: GTDNext is a to-do list web app that makes it easy to manage your tasks based on the principles of the Getting Things Done (GTD) productivity method, especially if you’re new to it.
It’s common to reach the end of the day and realise you’ve hardly accomplished anything. This object demonstration shows why you should tackle the big tasks first thing in the morning.