Top Stories gtd
- How To Organise Your Entire Life With Trello
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Pomodoro Technique
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Getting Things Done (GTD) Philosophy
- This GTD Workflow Is How I Finally Got My Email Inbox Under Control
- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
- The Pros And Cons Of Working While Exercising
Everyone struggles with procrastination now and then, sometimes because the stress about starting a task keeps us from acting. David Cain points out at Raptitude, however, that the moment you start acting is the beginning of the end of that anxiety.
Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun. But this visual list tool can do so much more, whether you’re organising work projects, family chores, travel plans or just about anything else. Here are some ways to put Trello to use for managing your entire life.
Web: GTDNext is a to-do list web app that makes it easy to manage your tasks based on the principles of the Getting Things Done (GTD) productivity method, especially if you’re new to it.
It’s common to reach the end of the day and realise you’ve hardly accomplished anything. This object demonstration shows why you should tackle the big tasks first thing in the morning.