Top Stories google
- My Smartphone Doesn't Need To Be Revolutionary
- Google's New Smart Lock Is The Password Manager For The Rest Of Us
- How Oracle Versus Google Could Ruin Software Development
- The Five Best Google Mobile Apps For Your Small Business
- The Coolest Android M Features Google Didn't Announce
- All The Important Stuff Google Announced At I/O 2015
Google’s Translate has added support for an additional 20 languages to its repository, meaning it can now do real-time, data-connection-free translation of just about anything you see.
One of Inbox by Gmail‘s best features (aside from a silly name) is the ability to “snooze” emails until later. Now that feature is getting better for emails that include a date or time, like restaurant reservations, flights, or hotel confirmations.
Chrome’s auto-update system is for the most part unobtrusive — you see the three-bar symbol in the top-right corner go from green, to orange and finally red, until you restart the browser. So, you cycle the program and Chrome fails to fire up again and when you do it manually, nothing has changed. The problem is easy enough to fix however, without rebooting.
Google Play Books has been our top pick for ereader on Android for a while. Now, it’s getting a little better. The newest version of Play Books allows you to sync your notes, highlights and bookmarks to a separate folder in Google Drive.
Google has partnered with NASA, National Geographic, Khan Academy and other major organisations to teach kids science this year. It’s called Camp Google, and the first week takes kids underwater.