Top Stories google
- Cloud Wars Explained: Why Nobody Can Catch Up With Amazon
- Five Years On, Can Website Developers Finally Move To WebP?
- Why Developers Need To Start Caring About Google Indexing App Content
- 10 Android Tips And Tricks For A Better, Smarter Phone
- All The Useful Products Google Has Killed Off Since 2006 [Infographic]
- Lifehacker Pack For Android 2015: The Essential Android Apps
Late last year, Google beefed up its Safe Browsing service that protects internet users from various tricks attackers use to gain access to their computers. Google has now bolstered Safe Browsing further by warning users of embedded content like ads that pretend to be from a legitimate company to get users to download dodgy unwanted software. Here’s what you need to know.