Top Stories google
- Lifehacker's 2014 Google Easter Egg Guide
- The Coolest Things You Can Automatically Add To Google Calendar
- Top 10 Apps And Services Made Better By Add-Ons
- How To Make Google Drive Work Like A Desktop Suite
- Why Making A Living From The Chrome Web Store Will Be Tricky
- Google Glass Developer Tips: Hands-Free And Eye Contact Matter
CAPTCHA is evil and must be stopped. This much we know. Here’s another nail in the coffin of the universally-loathed authentication system: it turns out that despite being designed to stop automated processes, CAPTCHAs can actually be easily cracked with the right kind of computing power.
Google Calendar is a wonderful tool. While many people may know that you can import pre-made calendars with lists of various holidays in them, there’s a lot more cool stuff you can do with the service.
A new bug has been found in Chrome that allows a web site to trigger and monitor your microphone without your knowledge. Chrome has accidentally allowed web sites to eavesdrop on your mic before, and this exploit does keeps its actions pretty well hidden.