Top Stories google
- File Syncing Showdown: Google Drive Vs. Dropbox Vs. OneDrive
- Man Vs Machine: Watch Google's AI Take On The World Go Champion Live
- Google Chromecast 2 Review: Faster, Smaller, Better
- Cloud Wars Explained: Why Nobody Can Catch Up With Amazon
- Five Years On, Can Website Developers Finally Move To WebP?
- Why Developers Need To Start Caring About Google Indexing App Content
It’s hard to think about email without putting a G in front of it. Despite Gmail’s renown as one of the best email services on the internet, Microsoft’s Outlook.com has spent the last few years building itself into a competent competitor. In today’s showdown, we put these two behemoths of email to the test.
Google has ramped up efforts to assist webmasters that have had their websites compromised by hackers. This comes after the company joined forces with the University of California for a research that found around 761,000 websites were hacked and infected with malware targeted at those sites’ visitors last year.
Google has partnered with 3D design and visual effects software vendor Autodesk to provide efficient 3D image rendering services for artists and developers through its Google Cloud Platform. Here are the details.