Top Stories google
- The Best New Features In Android 7 Nougat
- 10 Old Yet Useful Google Products You Probably Forgot Existed
- 17 Hacks And Extensions That Will Change How You Use Gmail
- All The Important Stuff Google Announced At I/O 2016
- File Syncing Showdown: Google Drive Vs. Dropbox Vs. OneDrive
- Man Vs Machine: Watch Google's AI Take On The World Go Champion Live
There is a website I used to visit on a daily basis that has recently adopted pop-up ads and when they’re displayed on the mobile phone, it cripples my ability to view the main content. How I hate pop-up ads. Google seems to understand my consternation because it has just announced that websites with intrusive pop-up advertising will be demoted in its search engine rankings. Here’s what you need to know.
Android: Today’s the big day, Android fans. After announcing Android N earlier this year, Google has given it a name and, as of today, released it to the Nexus devices. Say hello to Android Nougat.
Android: Google’s voice commands are incredibly powerful. However, you might not have noticed that you can use them while watching videos on YouTube. Simply say “OK, Google” and you can send a bunch of commands directly to the app.
Google has released a video chatting app called Duo to rival Apple FaceTime. But unlike the case of Instagram ripping off Snapchat, Duo isn’t just a carbon copy of FaceTime. Here’s how Google has set Duo apart from Apple’s popular iOS video calling feature, for better or for worse.