Top Stories google
- Top 10 Gmail Labs And Features You Should Enable
- Why Google Glass Failed (But Might Still Succeed)
- Why Google Stopped Securing Older Versions Of Android
- Four Things You Didn't Know You Can Do With Your Chromecast
- How (And Why) Google Is Transforming Maps
- The Best Tools For Finding Information Without Google
Android: Google Now has always been great for keeping you up to date on important stuff, and now it’s even better. Google has teamed up with over 30 developers to add Google Now integration for tons of popular apps, including Pandora, Shazam and Kayak.
Google tracks a lot of information about what you’ve done, which it uses to make suggestions for products like Google Now and autocomplete. Google recently updated its Account History page with the ability to view or pause or voice search history, as well as other information from your mobile devices.
When you lose your phone, having your IMEI can be a huge help. You can potentially use it to track down your device, or simply identify a stolen one. If you lose an Android phone, you can find your IMEI online in your Google Dashboard.
The announcement that Google is to halt sales of its Google Glass augmented-reality spectacles has been interpreted by some people as the end of a pilot project and the start of a new phase of product development, or by others as indicative of failure.