Top Stories google plus
- All The Awesome Stuff You Can Do With Google+ Photos
- 15+ Awesome Google+ Tricks You Might Not Know About
- How To Stop Google+ From Taking Over All Of Your Google Apps
- Top 10 Facebook, Twitter And Other Social Annoyances You Can Fix Now
- Why I've Opted For A Piecemeal Social Network Over Facebook Or Google+
- Australians Are Still Second-Class Citizens In Android Jelly Bean
If you haven’t noticed, Google is making a serious play to make sure everyone signs up for and uses Google+. Whether it’s to comment on YouTube, post photos, or even share a Google Map or driving directions with someone else, you need to go through Google+. Not all is lost, though! Let’s look at where you can escape the clutches of Google+, and where you have no choice but to submit.
YouTube’s comment system is getting a big overhaul from today, integrating with Google+ to create conversations and better moderation.
Google+’s brilliant auto enhancement feature for photos (including automatic animated GIF creation) is now coming to videos uploaded to Google+. You can also expect sweet new video editing features.
Chrome: Today, Google announced that it is integrating Snapseed’s collection of photo editing tools directly into Google+. Just click “Edit” while viewing your own photos and away you go. Neat!
Google+ is the red-headed stepchild of social networking, but like any good parent, Google keeps plugging away. Along with the upgrades to the Google+ Android client we reported on earlier, Google has also opened up the Google+ API, which enables integration of Google+ with Google Apps environments and with other third-party apps.