Top Stories goals
- How To Psych Yourself Into Going To The Gym More Often
- What I Learnt About Dealing With People From Playing Games Online
- How To Make Quitting Unappealing And Build New Habits
- How To Balance A Fun Life With Your Financial Goals
- Where To Start When It Feels Like Nothing Is Going Right In Your Life
- The Biggest Failures Of Successful People (And How They Got Back Up)
Video games are more than just an entertaining time sink. Take them online and they can even teach us a few things about how to interact with other people. Here are some of the lessons I’ve learnt from online games about dealing with people in real life.
In our modern world, our work means something more to us than it did to our ancestors. It’s not just about survival or necessity anymore, it’s also about finding a career with meaning that brings satisfaction to our lives. It’s not always easy to find fulfilment in a career, but here are some nudges in the right direction.