Top Stories goals
- Solve Problems Like An Entrepreneur By Focusing On The Process
- Six 30-Day Challenges To Help You Learn More And Form Lasting Habits
- The Best Productivity Tricks You Can Learn From Rock Stars
- The Biggest Pitfalls Of Long-Term Goals (And How To Beat Them)
- How To Move Past Failure
- How To Decide What To Do With Your Life
Consensus is a great way of dealing with indecision. Not sure what the best course of action is? The most efficient method to go about something? Just ask someone for advice. Or you could ask a lot of people. Not that we all have time to track down others in similar professions and quiz them on their habits and processes. That’s why it’s extremely helpful when a person like designer Yevgeny Yermakov goes to the trouble of compiling tips from over 40 designers, with more on the way.
Jerry Seinfeld might disclaim any responsibility for the productivity “secret” that bears his name, but the approach — marking a calendar every time you achieve a task and aiming not to break the sequence — has proved popular. Lifehacker reader Ched has a suggestion to make it even more effective.
iOS: Nutrino wants to make it easier to make good health decisions based on your personal fitness and nutrition goals. The iOS app puts a dietitian in your pocket to help you stay motivated and take the stress out of meal planning.