Top Stories goals
- Why We Fail To Turn Intentions Into Actions
- Solve Problems Like An Entrepreneur By Focusing On The Process
- Six 30-Day Challenges To Help You Learn More And Form Lasting Habits
- The Best Productivity Tricks You Can Learn From Rock Stars
- The Biggest Pitfalls Of Long-Term Goals (And How To Beat Them)
- How To Move Past Failure
Take a moment to think of a task you wish to accomplish in the next three months. It should be something specific like clearing out your backyard, or completing an online course, so that you could judge, definitively, if and when it has been completed. As you think about it right now, how likely would you say it is that you will finish the task by the end of spring?
It’s common to reach the end of the day and realise you’ve hardly accomplished anything. This object demonstration shows why you should tackle the big tasks first thing in the morning.
Dan Harmon, the creator and producer of the US television comedy Community, openly admits that he’s a lazy person. Of course, Harmon also believes that your laziness can be your guide to what you want to succeed in.
In his “Last Lecture”, professor Dr Randy Pausch shares some of his most important life lessons before he died of cancer in 2008.