Top Stories gmail
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- How To Limit Gmail's Personalised Ads
- This GTD Workflow Is How I Finally Got My Email Inbox Under Control
- Every Way We've Tried To Fix Email (And Why It's Not Working)
- When Gmail's Filters Aren't Enough: How To Tackle Spam On Your Own
- Everything You Need To Know About Gmail's New, Confusing Layout
Gmail is so much more than an email service. It can serve as your to-do list, your notes board, your reminders and your list maker. For the last few months, I’ve weaned off using to-do list managers, note-taking applications and other services normally associated with productivity. Instead, I’ve relied on my Gmail tab as a single productivity hub. Here’s how I’m making it work.
Chrome: Gmail does an excellent job of blocking spam, but sometimes you want to go the extra mile and prevent some mail from ever reaching your account. BlockSender is a Chrome Extension for Gmail that can trick the sender into thinking your email address is incorrect.