Top Stories gmail
- 17 Hacks And Extensions That Will Change How You Use Gmail
- Top 10 Gmail Labs And Features You Should Enable
- How To Automatically Back Up And Purge Your Gmail Every 30 Days
- How Inbox By Gmail Works, And How To Use It Productively
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- How To Limit Gmail's Personalised Ads
If you want to get a reply to your email, you can start by writing a good one. Boomerang has had some helpful tips to do this in the past, but now the company is taking it a step further. Its new feature Respondable will rate your emails on the fly in a few key categories.
Chrome/Opera/Safari/Firefox (Beta): It’s been a while since we highlighted Gmelius, the add-on that cleans up Gmail’s interface. It’s grown since then, and now has features to send emails later on a schedule, snooze them, bundle in useful reminders and block email trackers.
It’s hard to think about email without putting a G in front of it. Despite Gmail’s renown as one of the best email services on the internet, Microsoft’s Outlook.com has spent the last few years building itself into a competent competitor. In today’s showdown, we put these two behemoths of email to the test.