Top Stories gmail
- When Gmail's Filters Aren't Enough: How To Tackle Spam On Your Own
- Everything You Need To Know About Gmail's New, Confusing Layout
- How To Use Gmail's New Self-Sorting Inbox
- Gmail's Priority Inbox Is Awesome: Just Give It A Chance
- How I Went From 1000 Emails To Inbox Zero With Mailstrom
- Clean Up Your Messy Gmail With These Extensions And Services
If you’re really lucky, you won’t have to deal with too much spam making its way into your inbox. Email providers have never been better at blocking and filtering spam, but you still probably get unwanted newsletters and notifications. Here’s how to deal with the spam that makes it through your filters.
So you’ve figured out how to get the Delete button back in the overhauled Gmail app for Android, but there are a few extra tips you should be aware of if you want to get the most out of Google’s redesigned webmail client.
If you’ve updated to the new Gmail app for Android, you’ll see there’s a lot to love about it. However, one quirk of the new version is that the delete button is gone from the toolbar, leaving you only with options to archive, “mark as unread” and “move to” a folder. Here’s how to get the delete button back.
Android: Gmail just scored a new update with the new Google inbox featuring labels, contact images, and indicators for your promotional, update and social notifications. Additionally, new slide-out navigation makes it easy to access whatever you need when you need it.