- The Evil 'Tests' Job Interviewers Can Give (And How To Avoid Them)
- Why 'Fixed Price' Electricity Contracts Are Not Worth Signing Up For
- Four Great DIY Projects For Hacking Computers And Networks
- 10 Movies So Bad, Downloading Them Would Be A Crime
- How Piracy Benefits Companies, Even If They Don't Admit It
- How To Get A Raise: The Female IT Engineer Perspective
Lifehacker readers offer their best tips for saving extra money, finding spare chargers when staying at hotels, and removing stubborn toilet stains.
Readers offer their best tips for browsing journal articles quickly and taking web-based notes.
Readers offer their best tips for getting a page’s Facebook notifications through RSS, removing unwanted Gmail contacts, and building DIY key holders with LEGO.
Readers offer their best tips for impromptu coat hooks, making your own swinging door stops, and getting grease stains out of clothes.
Readers offer their best tips for updating Cydia tweaks and running Speedtest at the command line.