- How To Stay Productive On A 4 To 6 Hour Sleep Cycle
- Ask LH: Which Programming Language Should I Learn First?
- The Best Hidden Settings You Can Unlock With OS X's Terminal
- How To Have Great Ideas More Often, According To Science
- How To Keep Your Kids' Presents Hidden This Christmas
- Jay-Z's Best Productivity Tricks
Continuing concerns over conditions for workers in China’s Foxconn factories and massive profits at Apple have combined to create a growing chorus suggesting Apple needs to alter its manufacturing processes. Is it reasonable to suggest that Apple should radically change its behaviour, and what should other gadget companies be doing? Gizmodo’s Alex Kidman and Lifehacker’s Angus Kidman thrash out the problem.