Top Stories food
- Why Breakfast Is Not The Most Important Meal Of The Day
- There's No Evidence That Probiotics Do Good Things For Your Health
- Top 10 Food Staples You Can Make Better And Cheaper At Home
- Why Eggs Are Such A Hackable Food (But Difficult To Get Right)
- Why Milk Alternatives Are Unhealthy
- Most Popular Food Posts Of 2014
Salads are great for sneaking more vegetables into your diet and getting and staying healthy, but, let’s face it, sometimes salads are boring. This graphic from Cook Smarts serves up 50 salad combos and dressing ideas to get you out of a salad rut.
Chocolate bowls: The perfect edible containers for ice cream and other desserts.
Do you eat only when you’re actually hungry? Many of us eat even when our bodies don’t need food. Just the thought of food entices us to eat. We think about food when we see other people eating, when we pass a favorite fast-food restaurant, when we see a scrumptious snack near the check-out at a convenience store. In addition, we’re the targets of sophisticated advertising techniques designed to keep thoughts of food and the pleasures of eating almost constantly in our minds.