Top Stories food
- How Big Food Wants To Trick You Over Package Sizes
- The Seven Easiest Vegetables To Grow For Beginner Gardeners
- How To Make The Most Of Airline Food
- The Most Common Cooking Disasters And How To Fix Them
- Top 10 Food Infographics To Hang In Your Kitchen Or Save To Your Phone
- How To Kick The Late Night Snacking Habit
Ramen is extremely popular, both at home and in restaurants, but you might be eating it wrong. The best way to eat ramen is by slurping, despite the affront to traditional table manners.
If you’re going to do something, you might as well do it properly. Whether it’s for a party platter, a light snack, or as a luscious wine companion, this handy chart shows how to properly slice a bunch of different types of cheese.