Top Stories food
- How To Make The Most Of Airline Food
- The Most Common Cooking Disasters And How To Fix Them
- Top 10 Food Infographics To Hang In Your Kitchen Or Save To Your Phone
- How To Kick The Late Night Snacking Habit
- How To Care For Your Favourite Kitchen Tools
- Taste Test: Do Edible Bugs Belong On The Dinner Table?
Dietary restrictions may mean that you can’t eat whatever you want, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t ways around those restrictions. This infographic lists the best alternatives for flours and baking grains, sweeteners, oils, thickening agents and proteins.
The first slice of pie is always a mess. It’s difficult to get out and usually looks awful when you do. There’s an easy fix: Make the first slice a tiny “sacrificial” slice. That first sliver will give you enough of an opening to cut additional slices cleanly and get a knife or tool under so you can remove it easily.