Top Stories food
- 10 More Food Myths That Just Won't Die
- Ask LH: Are Vietnamese Pork Rolls Unsafe To Eat?
- How Companies Win Back Your Trust After A Food Safety Scare
- 10 Stubborn Food Myths Debunked By Science
- Lifehacker's Static Podcast With Gizmodo & Kotaku: Episode Two
- Garbage Degustation: The Underground People Who Eat From Dumpsters
If you’re interested in not just how to make food taste great but why certain techniques and ingredients work the way they do, check out Jeff Potter’s Cooking for Geeks. The book can help you start experimenting in the kitchen and delve into the science of food to become a better home cook.
Sneezing, wheezing, and otherwise feeling like hell: Allergies are a special kind of everyday torture. Although we don’t have a cure for your food or environmental allergies, we do have some proven tips to help you suffer less and minimise allergic reactions. Here are our top 10 tips for people who suffer with allergies.