Top Stories focus
- Seven Strategies For Regaining Your Focus In A Hectic Workplace
- How To Properly Set Yourself Up For A Technology Cleanse
- The Surprising Benefits (And Pitfalls) Of Being A 'Jack Of All Trades'
- How To Tame Your Work Phone And Be Productive
- The Best Body Hacks To Boost Your Productivity At Work
- Finding Balance Between High Productivity And Burnout
OS X: HazeOver makes it easy to focus on the task at hand, even if you have multiple windows open on your Mac. All it does is dim background windows and your desktop, while keeping the front, active window bright on top of all of them. When you switch so does the lighting, helping you to stay focused without distractions.
Football and soccer players have sworn by footwork drills for years, and the workouts are becoming popular in gyms and for home workouts. One easy way to join in the fun: buy or improvise an agility ladder.
Breakups don’t just kill romance — they can disrupt nearly every area of your life. You don’t feel like doing things you enjoy, you can’t stop thinking about the ex, and you may find it incredibly difficult to focus on work. If you’re having trouble staying productive during a breakup, here are some ways to power through it.
Every once in a while it’s good to take pause and evaluate how you use technology in your everyday life. One way of doing so is to do a ” technology cleanse”: get off the grid, if only for a little while, and see how it affects you. But you shouldn’t just quit cold turkey; here’s how to prepare for your digital detox.