Top Stories focus
- Finding Balance Between High Productivity And Burnout
- How I Turned My iPhone Into A Simple, Distraction-Free Device
- Focus More On Your Brain And Less On Your Diet To Lose Weight
- Lessons We Can Learn From Jiro Ono
- Why Creativity Blocks Happen (And How To Overcome Them)
- How To Be Productive When You're Expected To Always Be Available
Dear Lifehacker, I work in an open office environment, and I’d really like to put on my headphones and focus to some music while I work. I’m worried my coworker or boss might think I’m isolating myself, or not being a “team player” though. How can I explain I’m trying to be productive without coming off like I’m being defensive?