Top Stories focus
- How To Tame Your Work Phone And Be Productive
- The Best Body Hacks To Boost Your Productivity At Work
- Finding Balance Between High Productivity And Burnout
- How I Turned My iPhone Into A Simple, Distraction-Free Device
- Focus More On Your Brain And Less On Your Diet To Lose Weight
- Lessons We Can Learn From Jiro Ono
Distractions can make you lose focus on the things you should be doing. To stay on task, use Twitter founder Jack Dorsey’s method: Give each work day a “theme” so you always know what to focus on that day, and what to return to when you’re distracted.
Being the rookie is difficult, but it’s not always bad thing. Susan Gregg Koger says rookie status forced her to be innovative, resulting in her $US100 million company.
The human body is marvellous. If you know how to harness its built-in superpowers, you can do so much more than you are right now. Use these small tricks to become a more efficient worker.