- 'It Was Infested With Flies': 23 Horror Stories From The Worst Airlines In The World
- Revealed: The 23 Worst Airlines In The World
- How Badly Will New Hand Luggage Guidelines Mess Up Aussie Travellers?
- Stop Getting Gouged: All The Extra Fees You Can Avoid When Travelling
- How Every Australian Airline Is Cracking Down On Hand Luggage
- How To Get Better Sleep In Uncomfortable And Unavoidable Situations
27 September 2015
22 September 2015
9 September 2015
4 September 2015
2 September 2015
Travelling can be expensive. Thankfully, there are plenty of ways to do it on a budget. As someone who loves both saving money and travelling, I’ve realised there are sometimes downsides to these money saving travel tips. Being aware of them can help you pick which savings tips are worth it and which aren’t.
1 September 2015
Last week, Skytrax named and shamed the world’s worst airlines via its annual Star Ratings report. Airlines that received two stars or less were found to be below average in multiple categories and generally sucky across the board. But how bad are they really? We trawled Skytrax’s customer review page to find out what actual passengers have been saying. Some of the stories we found can only be described as living nightmares…
31 August 2015
28 August 2015
Skytrax has released its annual world airline star ratings, which are recognised as a global benchmark of airline standards. Once again, the industry’s worst performers have been named and shamed with a star rating of two or lower. Here are the worst offenders that you will probably want to avoid while travelling abroad.