- Review: Singapore Airlines' In-Flight WiFi Service
- Review: Virgin Australia's Deluxe 'The Business' Cabin
- The Best Tips For Finding Cheap Airfare With Google Flights
- How To Score A Flight Upgrade: 12 Proven Tactics
- 'It Was Infested With Flies': 23 Horror Stories From The Worst Airlines In The World
- Revealed: The 23 Worst Airlines In The World
26 August 2016
Airline food is, for the most part, an afterthought. No one boards a flight expecting a culinary experience, but some airlines serve better food than others. In fact, sometimes that food is downright delicious. Inflightfeed is a blog dedicated to reviewing all the different meals offered on 150 different airlines around the world.
24 August 2016
19 August 2016
18 August 2016
11 August 2016
Qantas has revealed fresh details about its in-flight wireless internet rollout and it’s sounding pretty good. By early 2017, around 100 domestic aircraft will be outfitted with high-speed Wi-Fi under a partnership with global broadband services provider ViaSat. Best of all, the service will be completely free to all passengers. Hurrah!
1 August 2016
Internet access on a long haul flight is a luxury and despite some trials by international airlines in the past, only a select few offer on-board WiFi. I was pleasantly surprised that Singapore Airlines recently started offering this service. Here’s my verdict on Singapore Airlines’ Internet OnAir.
23 July 2016
21 July 2016
Just like Yelp reviews give you a glimpse at what kind of experience you’ll have at a restaurant, TripAdvisor now collects airline reviews that you can use when booking with a new airline. You’ll get an idea of what you’re in for so you can be prepared to deal with it, or decide not to book with that airline.