- The Best Tips For Finding Cheap Airfare With Google Flights
- How To Score A Flight Upgrade: 12 Proven Tactics
- 'It Was Infested With Flies': 23 Horror Stories From The Worst Airlines In The World
- Revealed: The 23 Worst Airlines In The World
- How Badly Will New Hand Luggage Guidelines Mess Up Aussie Travellers?
- Stop Getting Gouged: All The Extra Fees You Can Avoid When Travelling
When booking flights, it’s imperative to get the timing right: with a little planning and foresight it’s possible to save hundreds of dollars. This infographic from travel search engine Skyscanner looks at the best times to book in each Australian state: from the cheapest months to the amount of advance planning you need to secure the best deals.
6 February 2016
Google Flights is a solid tool for booking travel. You’re probably already familiar with its basic functions, like finding the best price for flights and browsing flexible dates that can save you money and time. However, there are some other, lesser-known features that can help you squeeze even more out of your travel budget.
3 February 2016
30 January 2016
22 January 2016
19 January 2016
14 January 2016
30 December 2015
My own anecdotal evidence suggests that LAX was actually built on top of the entrance to hell itself. That beneath it, flows a river of the pink goo from Ghostbusters 2 that makes everyone cranky.
But apparently, when it comes to delays, LAX isn’t actually the worst performer. Far from it in fact.