- Smart Devices, Dumb Security: Expect To See More IoT Botnet Attacks
- Taste Test: These People Have Never Eaten A Big Mac
- Unhappy Workplaces Look A Lot Like Unhappy Marriages
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Your Worst Horror Stories
- Nexus Phones Were For Android Enthusiasts, But Pixel Is For Everyone
- Meet Switch: Nintendo's Crazy-Arse New Console
One year ago on Lifehacker, you became a scheduling black belt with Google Calendar, found the best Windows Vista sidebar gadgets, and watched videos of the greatest Quicksilver tips in action.
Two years ago on Lifehacker, you learned how to install software without screwing up your computer in a virtual layer, set up your personal Wikipedia, and learned how to deal with internet meanies.
One year ago on Lifehacker, you customised Microsoft Word to your liking, and rolled your own killer audio player with foobar2000.