- How To Hack Your Entire Life With Vegemite
- Lifehacker 101: How To Choose The Right VPN In Australia
- Why Are Universities Still Using PowerPoint?
- What To Do When You've Been In A Car Accident
- How Heavily Do You Consider Gender Issues When Designing Icons?
- Telstra's Nationwide Wi-Fi Network Launches On Tuesday
One year ago on Lifehacker, you became a scheduling black belt with Google Calendar, found the best Windows Vista sidebar gadgets, and watched videos of the greatest Quicksilver tips in action.
Two years ago on Lifehacker, you learned how to install software without screwing up your computer in a virtual layer, set up your personal Wikipedia, and learned how to deal with internet meanies.
One year ago on Lifehacker, you customised Microsoft Word to your liking, and rolled your own killer audio player with foobar2000.