- 16 Tim Ferris Podcasts You Need To Hear
- Dealhacker: The Top 50 DVDs And Blu-rays From JB Hi-Fi's Epic Movie Sale
- How To Tell If A Tinder Profile Is Fake
- Ask LH: Will Smoking Ruin My Looks If I'm 'Hot'?
- What's The Best Area To Pursue A Career In IT?
- Here's All of the Stuff You Can't Take Into Australia
One year ago on Lifehacker, you became a scheduling black belt with Google Calendar, found the best Windows Vista sidebar gadgets, and watched videos of the greatest Quicksilver tips in action.
Two years ago on Lifehacker, you learned how to install software without screwing up your computer in a virtual layer, set up your personal Wikipedia, and learned how to deal with internet meanies.
One year ago on Lifehacker, you customised Microsoft Word to your liking, and rolled your own killer audio player with foobar2000.