- International Flights Will Cost More Thanks To Tax Rejig By The Government
- Hungry? Eat This Mutant X-Men Blue Burger
- The More Work-Life Balance We Have, The More We Want
- Five Iconic Aussie Snacks That Have Been Made Extinct
- Get A Killer Midday Workout On Your Wheeled Office Chair
- Vodafone Hands Out 2GB Of Free Data After Nationwide Network Outage
One year ago on Lifehacker, you became a scheduling black belt with Google Calendar, found the best Windows Vista sidebar gadgets, and watched videos of the greatest Quicksilver tips in action.
Two years ago on Lifehacker, you learned how to install software without screwing up your computer in a virtual layer, set up your personal Wikipedia, and learned how to deal with internet meanies.
One year ago on Lifehacker, you customised Microsoft Word to your liking, and rolled your own killer audio player with foobar2000.