- Expert Tips For Running Your Own Hackathon
- How To Stop Overthinking Everything And Find Peace Of Mind
- Finding Balance Between High Productivity And Burnout
- Taste Test: Can A $39.95 Coke Glass Really Improve The Taste?
- Lifehacker Pack For Chrome 2014: Our List Of The Essential Extensions
- How Dick Smith Will Ditch Its AS/400 For An Amazon Cloud Solution
One year ago on Lifehacker, you became a scheduling black belt with Google Calendar, found the best Windows Vista sidebar gadgets, and watched videos of the greatest Quicksilver tips in action.
Two years ago on Lifehacker, you learned how to install software without screwing up your computer in a virtual layer, set up your personal Wikipedia, and learned how to deal with internet meanies.
One year ago on Lifehacker, you customised Microsoft Word to your liking, and rolled your own killer audio player with foobar2000.