- Black Friday Shopping Tips For Australians
- Lifehacker's Static Podcast With Gizmodo & Kotaku: Episode Two
- How To Disable Microsoft's New 'Spying' Service On Windows 10
- How To Prepare Your Home For A Bushfire - And Know When To Leave
- Identity Swap: How To Make It As An Independent Illustrator
- Is It Legal To Sue Friends And Family Over Unpaid Loans?
One year ago on Lifehacker, you became a scheduling black belt with Google Calendar, found the best Windows Vista sidebar gadgets, and watched videos of the greatest Quicksilver tips in action.
Two years ago on Lifehacker, you learned how to install software without screwing up your computer in a virtual layer, set up your personal Wikipedia, and learned how to deal with internet meanies.
One year ago on Lifehacker, you customised Microsoft Word to your liking, and rolled your own killer audio player with foobar2000.