- How To Use The Office Christmas Party To Advance Your Career
- How To Take Amazing Looking Photos Of Uncooperative Kids
- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
- Five Hidden Benefits Of Windows Server 2012 R2
- The Most Infuriating Traffic Fines In Existence
- How To Get The Most From A/B Testing
One year ago on Lifehacker, you became a scheduling black belt with Google Calendar, found the best Windows Vista sidebar gadgets, and watched videos of the greatest Quicksilver tips in action.
Two years ago on Lifehacker, you learned how to install software without screwing up your computer in a virtual layer, set up your personal Wikipedia, and learned how to deal with internet meanies.
One year ago on Lifehacker, you customised Microsoft Word to your liking, and rolled your own killer audio player with foobar2000.