- How To Jailbreak Your iPhone For iOS 8.1
- Veghacker: Why I'm Not Eating Any Meat In November
- What The New Metadata Retention Laws Propose
- 10 More Last-Minute Halloween Costume Ideas (That Don't Suck)
- Why Writing Your Resume And Cover Letter Is So Hard
- How Inbox By Gmail Works, And How To Use It Productively
One year ago on Lifehacker, you became a scheduling black belt with Google Calendar, found the best Windows Vista sidebar gadgets, and watched videos of the greatest Quicksilver tips in action.
Two years ago on Lifehacker, you learned how to install software without screwing up your computer in a virtual layer, set up your personal Wikipedia, and learned how to deal with internet meanies.
One year ago on Lifehacker, you customised Microsoft Word to your liking, and rolled your own killer audio player with foobar2000.