- My Robot Valentine: Could You Fall In Love With A Robot?
- Five Things I Learned From Being A Pickpocket Victim
- How To Implement A Data Privacy Strategy Without The Pain
- 10 Outlook Tricks You Need To Master
- 'Deeply Sorry' Telstra To Give Away Unlimited Mobile Data This Sunday
- Microsoft Band 2 Review: A No-Nonsense Wearable For Fitness Geeks
One year ago on Lifehacker, you became a scheduling black belt with Google Calendar, found the best Windows Vista sidebar gadgets, and watched videos of the greatest Quicksilver tips in action.
Two years ago on Lifehacker, you learned how to install software without screwing up your computer in a virtual layer, set up your personal Wikipedia, and learned how to deal with internet meanies.
One year ago on Lifehacker, you customised Microsoft Word to your liking, and rolled your own killer audio player with foobar2000.