- 12+ Tips And Tricks To Work Faster In Microsoft Outlook
- The Best Chromecast Apps
- Why New Credit Reporting Rules Mean Bill Payments Matter More
- What Every IT Pro Can Learn From Telstra's Customer Data Leak
- Why New Privacy Laws Won't Stop Your Phone Being Tracked
- Taste Test: McDonald's French Toast Fingers Are A Syrupy Non-Indulgence
One year ago on Lifehacker, you became a scheduling black belt with Google Calendar, found the best Windows Vista sidebar gadgets, and watched videos of the greatest Quicksilver tips in action.
Two years ago on Lifehacker, you learned how to install software without screwing up your computer in a virtual layer, set up your personal Wikipedia, and learned how to deal with internet meanies.
One year ago on Lifehacker, you customised Microsoft Word to your liking, and rolled your own killer audio player with foobar2000.