- When To See Meteor Showers In Australia In 2015
- How To Have A Social Life If You Don't Work A 9-To-5 Job
- How To Work From Home Effectively When You're Short On Space
- Taste Test: The DIY KFC Double Down Dog
- How To Make The Most Of Your Momentum When Getting Things Done
- Will Rural Subsidies Make The NBN Affordable?
One year ago on Lifehacker, you became a scheduling black belt with Google Calendar, found the best Windows Vista sidebar gadgets, and watched videos of the greatest Quicksilver tips in action.
Two years ago on Lifehacker, you learned how to install software without screwing up your computer in a virtual layer, set up your personal Wikipedia, and learned how to deal with internet meanies.
One year ago on Lifehacker, you customised Microsoft Word to your liking, and rolled your own killer audio player with foobar2000.