- The Five Unhealthiest Takeaway Meals In Australia
- How To Pick Your Next Android Phone: 2015 Edition
- An Adult's Guide To Hygiene (For Those Who Weren't Taught As Kids)
- Eight (S)exercises To Boost Your Bedroom Strength
- Which Tech Jobs Are Seeing The Fastest Growth?
- The Surprising Benefits (And Pitfalls) Of Being A 'Jack Of All Trades'
One year ago on Lifehacker, you became a scheduling black belt with Google Calendar, found the best Windows Vista sidebar gadgets, and watched videos of the greatest Quicksilver tips in action.
Two years ago on Lifehacker, you learned how to install software without screwing up your computer in a virtual layer, set up your personal Wikipedia, and learned how to deal with internet meanies.
One year ago on Lifehacker, you customised Microsoft Word to your liking, and rolled your own killer audio player with foobar2000.