Top Stories fitness
- Microsoft Band 2 Is Out This Week: Here's How It Stacks Up
- How To Improve Your Character Stats And Level Up In Real Life
- Butter In Your Coffee And Other Cons: Stories From A Fitness Insider
- How I Learned To Love Cycling (And How You Can Too)
- 10 Enduring Exercise Myths, Debunked By Science
- How To Stay Healthy At Tech Conventions (Before, During And After)
Working out in the morning helps get your energy up for the day, and this 15 minute full body routine is perfect for a quick, energetic start in the morning that will also help keep you in good shape and high spirits all day long.
Being strong and healthy is nice and important, but the reason a lot of us exercise is to look good. These aesthetically-focused exercises won’t make you hot overnight, but in combination with a healthy diet, they will give you the best bang for your workout buck so you look good dressed up — or undressed.
Running is simple: Just lace up some shoes and go, right? We’ve even told you that you don’t need to buy expensive shoes. But even if you seek out the clothes, shoes and races with the lowest price tags, it’s hard to keep your overall budget down. Here’s why, and what you can do.
You’ve probably seen those on-foot chase scenes in movies like Casino Royale, where the escapee vaults over obstacles and lands from scary heights with cat-like grace. That’s parkour and freerunning in action — and they’re similar. The difference between the two, however, is in the mindset.
There are typically two trouble points in a deadlift: One is getting the barbell past the shins; the other is locking your hips at the top of the movement (otherwise referred to as the “lock-out”). This video — and these tips — from EliteFTS explain the problem, and what you can do.