Top Stories fitness
- Which Smartwatch Should You Buy?
- How To Start Exercising When You're Already Overweight
- The Best Fitness-Tracking Apps For Every Type Of Exercise
- Top 10 Reasons To Exercise Regularly (Besides Losing Weight)
- 5 Life Lessons I've Learned From Running
- Tell Yourself You're Feeling Good For Longer Workouts
Interval training is tough , but it’s the best way to keep in shape when you don’t have a lot of time on your hands. That said, if you want to do it right, The New York Times suggests you stick with very specific timing.
You can get a complete workout with just your body. This “Periodic Table of Bodyweight Exercises” showcases dozens of moves — from easy to insane — you can do to build strength and/or reduce fat.
Do you need an excuse to spend even more time on your tablet? Contrary to popular belief, new research suggests that regular tablet exposure can dramatically improve your vision. Using a perceptual learning app four times a week can cause the brain to see at up to three times the distance of a normal observer. Now that’s magic.
If you’ve wondered why some people just take naturally to some competitive sports or exercise than others, the answer may be in their genes — but that doesn’t mean genetics is the only thing at play. Some people respond to training better than others, but everyone can be trained. This video from ASAPScience explains why.