Top Stories fitness
- The Best Fitness-Tracking Apps For Every Type Of Exercise
- Top 10 Reasons To Exercise Regularly (Besides Losing Weight)
- 5 Life Lessons I've Learned From Running
- Tell Yourself You're Feeling Good For Longer Workouts
- What I've Learned From Two Years Of Intermittent Fasting
- How High-Intensity Workouts Can Help Your Fitness
Sitting all day is terrible for your health, but so can being on your feet all the time. Whether you’ve adopted a standing desk or have a job that requires you to stand a lot, here are a few movements you can do to counteract the strain of standing.
If you peruse the health and fitness category on Google Play or the iTunes App Store, you’ll see thousands of activity trackers that automatically track your location, steps, runs, cycling and more. We know it can be overwhelming, so here are a few of our favourites in a number of different categories.
Android: If modern sensor technology has taught us one semi-creepy thing, it’s that reading your heart rate is stupidly easy. Now, Android users can join the action with Instant Heart Rate.
This one exercise can greatly improve your mobility and flexibility — and cure the many ills that come from sitting hunched in front of a screen all day. It takes just 30 seconds, and you don’t need any equipment.