Top Stories firefox
- Here Are The Web's Best Error Screen Games
- How To See If Your VPN Is Leaking Your IP Address (And How To Stop It)
- The Best Extensions To Make Amazon More Awesome
- The Best Extensions To Make Google Maps Even More Awesome
- Top 10 Apps And Services Made Better By Add-Ons
- All Mozilla Wants For Christmas Is For You To Make A HTML5/WebGL Game
Adblock Plus has a reputation for inflating browser memory usage, so much so many disgruntled users have long since replaced it with the lightweight uBlock. That hasn’t stopped Firefox’s engineers from making some under-the-hood tweaks to help Adblock Plus run leaner.
Evernote’s Web Clipper extension is a great way to save clips from the web to your Evernote account, and now it works a lot better with Gmail, LinkedIn, YouTube and Amazon. Better still, the Clipper can now grab attachments from Gmail.
Chrome: The battle between Chrome and Firefox as our favourite browsers has raged for years with no clear winner. If you’d rather not commit to just one browser, Open with Firefox allows you to quickly jump out of Chrome. You can also get Open in Chrome for Firefox for the reverse process.
A number of websites require free registration to view their content, however, for the casual browser getting a pop-up in your face is an annoyance you’d rather do without. Pinterest is one such site and if you’re not keen to hand over your details, here’s a simple tweak that’ll do away with the interruption.