- All The Important Stuff Google Announced At I/O 2015
- Australia's 100 Best Lattes On A Map
- Is Netflix Australia Showing Censored Versions Of Movies?
- If You're Not On IPv6, It Could Cost You A Fortune
- The Remote Worker's Guide To Office Etiquette
- How To Build An Emergency Budget (And Why You Need One)
If you’re a fan of where Firefox Mobile (Fennec) on Android is headed, or you just wish the pre-alpha download was a little better, you’re in luck. Mozilla has started compiling and offering up nightly Android builds on its servers, which anyone can install and test out (make sure you’ve checked the box in settings to install from non-Market sources).
Yesterday we heard that an unknown something from Mozilla is headed to iPhones, but Firefox’s maker is being a bit more specific about Android: A mobile browser is in the works for the open-source phone.