- Which Tech Jobs Are Seeing The Fastest Growth?
- The Surprising Benefits (And Pitfalls) Of Being A 'Jack Of All Trades'
- How Your Phone Became A Secret Tracking Device
- IT Salaries: Look For A Rise Later In 2015
- For Australians, Hotel Rooms Are Cheapest In Asia
- The One Big Problem With Unmetered Netflix Access In Australia
If you’re a fan of where Firefox Mobile (Fennec) on Android is headed, or you just wish the pre-alpha download was a little better, you’re in luck. Mozilla has started compiling and offering up nightly Android builds on its servers, which anyone can install and test out (make sure you’ve checked the box in settings to install from non-Market sources).
Yesterday we heard that an unknown something from Mozilla is headed to iPhones, but Firefox’s maker is being a bit more specific about Android: A mobile browser is in the works for the open-source phone.