- Black Friday Shopping Tips For Australians
- Lifehacker's Static Podcast With Gizmodo & Kotaku: Episode Two
- How To Disable Microsoft's New 'Spying' Service On Windows 10
- How To Prepare Your Home For A Bushfire - And Know When To Leave
- Identity Swap: How To Make It As An Independent Illustrator
- Is It Legal To Sue Friends And Family Over Unpaid Loans?
If you’re a fan of where Firefox Mobile (Fennec) on Android is headed, or you just wish the pre-alpha download was a little better, you’re in luck. Mozilla has started compiling and offering up nightly Android builds on its servers, which anyone can install and test out (make sure you’ve checked the box in settings to install from non-Market sources).
Yesterday we heard that an unknown something from Mozilla is headed to iPhones, but Firefox’s maker is being a bit more specific about Android: A mobile browser is in the works for the open-source phone.