- How To Say No To Anyone (Even A Good Friend)
- Taste Test: McDonald's Sweet Potato Wedges
- How Big Food Wants To Trick You Over Package Sizes
- How Will Microsoft Buying Minecraft Change Its Attitude To Java?
- The Crucial Skills Developers Need
- How The Super Guarantee Delay Will Hit The Typical Australian
If you’re a fan of where Firefox Mobile (Fennec) on Android is headed, or you just wish the pre-alpha download was a little better, you’re in luck. Mozilla has started compiling and offering up nightly Android builds on its servers, which anyone can install and test out (make sure you’ve checked the box in settings to install from non-Market sources).
Yesterday we heard that an unknown something from Mozilla is headed to iPhones, but Firefox’s maker is being a bit more specific about Android: A mobile browser is in the works for the open-source phone.