- Forget Development Projects, Think About Products
- Lifehacker Pack For iPad 2014: Our List Of The Essential iPad Apps
- The Best Lessons From Childhood Fables (That Still Matter As An Adult)
- How To Kick The Late Night Snacking Habit
- When To Say No To New Responsibilities At Work
- Lifehacker Pack For Linux 2014: Our List Of The Essential Linux Apps
Windows: Flickr user Alexandru Tropenpflanze‘s desktop is a great example of what you can do with Rainmeter in Windows, and it’s not difficult to set up. Shortcuts, a few well-placed widgets and some useful information is all it takes. Here’s what you’ll need to make one of your monitors look this way.