- How To Use The Office Christmas Party To Advance Your Career
- How To Take Amazing Looking Photos Of Uncooperative Kids
- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
- Five Hidden Benefits Of Windows Server 2012 R2
- The Most Infuriating Traffic Fines In Existence
- How To Get The Most From A/B Testing
It wasn’t too long ago that we featured one of Rodrigo’s desktops, but this one is a fresh take on an older classic that’s worth a look. The photo wallpaper is beautiful, and the way the Rainmeter widgets all fall into place really completes the theme. Here’s how to set it up.
Clark’s desktop isn’t all that colourful, but it’s definitely beautiful. A sky-high view of a mist-covered landscape is complemented by widgets in the centre for time, date and weather, and a sidebar to the left with more information is kept neatly out of the way of work. Here’s how you can set it up.