Top Stories ergonomics
- Why You Should Stand At Work For Two Hours A Day
- Why You Should Get Up, Stand Up And Lie Down At Work
- How To Set Up Your Workplace For Maximum Efficiency And Comfort
- Top 10 Ways To Improve Your Monitor, The Screen You Stare At All Day
- The Health Benefits Of Standing Versus Sitting
- Top 10 Tricks For A Healthier, High-Energy Workday
Standing. It’s just something you do, right (like breathing)? The truth is there’s a perfectly aligned and balanced way to stand.
Remember when your mum said that you would damage your eyes if you sat too close to the TV? Well, that’s not entirely true. DNews debunks a few vision myths that have persisted over the years.