Top Stories ergonomics
- How To Stay Healthy In The Office: Pay Attention To Ergonomics
- Top 10 Ways To Fix Your Terrible Posture
- Why You Should Stand At Work For Two Hours A Day
- Why You Should Get Up, Stand Up And Lie Down At Work
- How To Set Up Your Workplace For Maximum Efficiency And Comfort
- Top 10 Ways To Improve Your Monitor, The Screen You Stare At All Day
In a letter to Felice Bauer in 1912, philosopher Franz Kafka lamented, “time is short, my strength is limited, the office is a horror, the apartment is noisy, and if a pleasant, straightforward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres.” Modern workers may well empathise with Kafka’s description of his workplace.
Sitting all day at your desk isn’t good for you. If you can’t get up a take a walk, this graphic from Desirable Body shows you 15 exercises you can do while at your desk.
Posture can affect a lot of things, including our confidence and how other people feel about us. Teach yourself good posture by practising these exercises from the Army Field Manual. Good posture is a habit that pays off over time.