Top Stories emergency
- The Best Productivity Tricks You Can Learn From Firefighters
- 30 Essential Things You Should Keep In Your Car
- Kits For Every Home And Office Emergency
- The Urban Survival Skills Everyone Needs To Know
- The Wilderness Survival Skills You Should Know
- How To Create A Document To Keep Your Loved Ones Informed If Worse Comes To Worst
With luck, you’ll never find yourself alone, far from civilisation, faced with the task of ensuring your own survival. If you do, this 1950s training video from the US Navy has some valuable tips and tricks to help you find safe food and water, build shelter, and take care of yourself.
Before you pack your bags for that late winter getaway, take a moment to scan and archive your important documents, like your primary passport pages and the labels for any of your prescriptions. Making sure they’re available even if your bags are lost or stolen will make it easier to get help if you need it.