Top Stories emergency
- The Best Productivity Tricks You Can Learn From Firefighters
- 30 Essential Things You Should Keep In Your Car
- Kits For Every Home And Office Emergency
- The Urban Survival Skills Everyone Needs To Know
- The Wilderness Survival Skills You Should Know
- How To Create A Document To Keep Your Loved Ones Informed If Worse Comes To Worst
It’s always good to be prepared when you’re trekking out into the wilderness, but survival gear can take up all of your space that’s better served for tasty things like sandwiches. This custom five-in-one survival watch has you covered.
With luck, you’ll never find yourself alone, far from civilisation, faced with the task of ensuring your own survival. If you do, this 1950s training video from the US Navy has some valuable tips and tricks to help you find safe food and water, build shelter, and take care of yourself.