Top Stories electronics
- Ten Of Our Favourite Raspberry Pi Projects
- Build A Kickass Robot Arm: The Perfect Arduino Project For Beginners
- Seven Ready-Made Raspberry Pi Projects
- The Raspberry Pi 2 Is Faster, More Powerful, And Available Right Now
- How To Build A Handheld, Raspberry Pi-Powered Game Console
- Make An Animated GIF Photo Frame With A Raspberry Pi
Wearing safety goggles in the workshop is a must, and these DIY lighted goggles from our friend Jude Pullen are a great way to stay safe while you work and get a little extra task lighting in there so you can see what you’re doing. Luckily, they’re super easy to make.
When you’re building your own custom electronics projects, a simple power switch isn’t always easy to find. If you have some DIY projects that use 9V batteries, this super-small power switch is fairly easy to build and is mostly made from an old 9V battery.
You’ve never been short on ideas for Raspberry Pi cases, but now there’s an official created by the Raspberry Pi Foundation itself. It’s a solid looking case that will only cost you around $11.