Top Stories electronics
- Ten Of Our Favourite Raspberry Pi Projects
- Build A Kickass Robot Arm: The Perfect Arduino Project For Beginners
- Seven Ready-Made Raspberry Pi Projects
- The Raspberry Pi 2 Is Faster, More Powerful, And Available Right Now
- How To Build A Handheld, Raspberry Pi-Powered Game Console
- Make An Animated GIF Photo Frame With A Raspberry Pi
If you’ve ever wanted to magically unlock a door with a quick tap on your wrist, this DIY project is for you. Using an RFduino and some special door components, Marc Jensen, James Squires and Shawn Roske at Make came up with an interesting use of the Apple Watch.
Wearing safety goggles in the workshop is a must, and these DIY lighted goggles from our friend Jude Pullen are a great way to stay safe while you work and get a little extra task lighting in there so you can see what you’re doing. Luckily, they’re super easy to make.
When you’re building your own custom electronics projects, a simple power switch isn’t always easy to find. If you have some DIY projects that use 9V batteries, this super-small power switch is fairly easy to build and is mostly made from an old 9V battery.