Top Stories electronics
- Ten Of Our Favourite Raspberry Pi Projects
- Build A Kickass Robot Arm: The Perfect Arduino Project For Beginners
- Seven Ready-Made Raspberry Pi Projects
- The Raspberry Pi 2 Is Faster, More Powerful, And Available Right Now
- How To Build A Handheld, Raspberry Pi-Powered Game Console
- Make An Animated GIF Photo Frame With A Raspberry Pi
We’ve always been big fans of littleBits, but while they have long made electronics projects easy, they have never been great for younger kids. The recently released Gizmos & Gadgets kit changes that.
The special Raspberry Pi version of Windows 10 is a cool way to create Internet of Things devices, but it’s a little baffling to use if you’re a beginner. Adafruit created a starter pack that also happens to include a bunch of free, public guides to learning how to do everything.
If you’re prone to binge-watching for hours on end (thank you, Netflix autoplay), your willpower may need a little help. This DIY TV limiter can turn off the TV after a certain amount of time, or work with any other limits you program.