Top Stories electronics
- Most Popular DIY Projects Of 2015
- Ten Of Our Favourite Raspberry Pi Projects
- Build A Kickass Robot Arm: The Perfect Arduino Project For Beginners
- Seven Ready-Made Raspberry Pi Projects
- The Raspberry Pi 2 Is Faster, More Powerful, And Available Right Now
- How To Build A Handheld, Raspberry Pi-Powered Game Console
Ever wanted your Raspberry Pi to talk to you? Adafruit has a guide for adding speech synthesis to a Pi so it can say all kinds of things.
Virtual reality promises all kinds of things, but one thing it can certainly do is make those boring indoor training rides on a bike a little more fun. DIYer Paul Yan shares his system.
Whether it’s keeping track of your computer’s memory usage or displaying information about the weather, dashboards are a fun way to track information. Adafruit shows off a way to build one using a Raspberry Pi that can track all kinds of data.
The original Raspberry Pi-powered PiGrrl put together by Adafruit is a wonderful way to take your retro gaming on the go, but the two-button setup was a bit limiting. Now, Adafruit’s back with a new version.