Top Stories electronics
- My First Original Arduino Project: What I Learned About Learning
- Top 10 Things You Can Upgrade With A Little Electronics Hacking
- 10 More Awesome Projects For Your Raspberry Pi
- Turn A Raspberry Pi Into An AirPlay Receiver For Streaming Music
- Turn A Raspberry Pi Into A Personal VPN
- Turn A Raspberry Pi Into An XBMC Media Centre In Under 30 Minutes
Breadboards and perfboards make is easy to build all kinds of electronics, but they’re not exactly easy to understand at a glance. Adafruit has a video that walks you through the basics.
Bluetooth speakers are super-handy when you want to listen to music while you’re out and about. Unfortunately, most Bluetooth speakers are just little blocks of easy-to-destroy plastic. If you’re looking for something heftier, Instructables user ASCAS shows us how to build a rugged Bluetooth speaker.
If you are new to DIY and are just getting into project building with Arduino, like myself, you might be feeling a little overwhelmed. You might think you can’t learn this stuff. I am relatively new to the the world of microcontrollers, programming, and designing . . . but I did it, and it was easier than I thought! Here’s what I learned.