Top Stories ebooks
- How To Self-Publish A Book
- Get Lifehacker's 'Making Mobility Real' Ebook For Free
- The Top 5 Rules For Mobile Security
- Amazon Australian Kindle Store: Everything You Need To Know
- Reading Made Awesome: The Features Of Ebook Apps You Should Be Using
- Amazon Wants To Pay You To Write Terrible Fan-Fiction
Should you let staff choose their own devices? What hardware specs matter most? How can you take advantage of the benefits mobile technology offers while minimising the security risks? Lifehacker has answered these questions and more in a free new ebook that you can download right here.
As soon as mobile phones and tablets begin rolling out in an enterprise, you know it’s only a matter of time before someone says “We should introduce an app”. Is that a sensible idea? It very much depends on the circumstances, and it certainly isn’t the case that moving to supporting mobile devices means you also have to roll out newly-developed mobile apps for your workforce.