Top Stories ebooks
- How To Self-Publish A Book
- Get Lifehacker's 'Making Mobility Real' Ebook For Free
- The Top 5 Rules For Mobile Security
- Amazon Australian Kindle Store: Everything You Need To Know
- Reading Made Awesome: The Features Of Ebook Apps You Should Be Using
- Amazon Wants To Pay You To Write Terrible Fan-Fiction
Ebook subscription service Scribd had added 30,000 audiobooks to its existing library of titles. of standard ebooks as part of their current $US8.99 per month plan.
If you’ve always wanted to learn more about song writing and the structure of music, this free online book is filled to the brim with pages that make understanding music theory easy. Toby W. Rush’s “Music Theory for Musicians and Normal People” covers a massive range of topics, including pitch, rhythm, scales, intervals and harmonics.
Android: Despite the internet revolution, books are still a valuable source of information. Reading takes time though. If you’re the type to stick to non-fiction, fact-filled books, Blinkist can help you get to the good parts.
Should you let staff choose their own devices? What hardware specs matter most? How can you take advantage of the benefits mobile technology offers while minimising the security risks? Lifehacker has answered these questions and more in a free new ebook that you can download right here.