Top Stories dropbox
- It's Official: 68 Million Dropbox Account Details Leaked Online
- 10 Dropbox Tricks You Might Not Know About
- File Syncing Showdown: Google Drive Vs. Dropbox Vs. OneDrive
- Why Dropbox Just Moved Your Account To Ireland
- How To Maximise Your Free Storage Space On Every Cloud Service
- Third-Party Apps That Are Better Than The Official Counterparts
April saw Dropbox announce “Project Infinite”, a “new technology” from the company designed to more closely integrate its cloud storage platform with customer systems. This week Dropbox revealed that Project Infinite is implemented as a kernel extension on OS X, dooming it immediately with IT admins everywhere.
Dropbox’s desktop app is great for accessing files stored in its cloud storage service with ease but there was always one problem: files that are synced on your desktop used local disk space. Once that space was exhausted, files would cease to sync. Dropbox has created a solution to solve this issue called Project Infinite. Here’s what you need to know.
Today, everyone’s favourite hip little mail app, Mailboxshuts down forever. Unlike most apps, you won’t be able to use the Mailbox app at all once it does. Thankfully, a lot has happened since Mailbox shook up the email market when it launched, and there are other apps that can do most of what Mailbox used to do, arguably better.