Top Stories dropbox
- 10 Dropbox Tricks You Might Not Know About
- File Syncing Showdown: Google Drive Vs. Dropbox Vs. OneDrive
- Why Dropbox Just Moved Your Account To Ireland
- How To Maximise Your Free Storage Space On Every Cloud Service
- Third-Party Apps That Are Better Than The Official Counterparts
- 'Streaming Sync' Promises Faster Dropbox Speeds
Today, everyone’s favourite hip little mail app, Mailboxshuts down forever. Unlike most apps, you won’t be able to use the Mailbox app at all once it does. Thankfully, a lot has happened since Mailbox shook up the email market when it launched, and there are other apps that can do most of what Mailbox used to do, arguably better.
Vodafone is giving small businesses a 60-day free subscription to Dropbox Business when they sign up to the cloud storage service through the telco’s online apps marketplace.
Briefly: Dropbox is shutting down their mobile email client, Mailbox, on February 26. The influential client utilised swipes and gestures to organise emails and was first acquired by Dropbox in 2013. Carousel, Dropbox’s photo organisation app, will also be discontinued. Read more on the Dropbox blog.
Cloud storage provider Dropbox has ramping up efforts to attract big business customers by launching Dropbox Enterprise. The company has jammed in a range of security, administration and collaboration features into the new offering, along with development tools and advanced controls to help IT administrators manage Dropbox storage in an enterprise environment.