Top Stories dropbox
- Why Dropbox Just Moved Your Account To Ireland
- How To Maximise Your Free Storage Space On Every Cloud Service
- Third-Party Apps That Are Better Than The Official Counterparts
- 'Streaming Sync' Promises Faster Dropbox Speeds
- How I Ditched My Laptop For An iPad
- Seven Downloads And Extensions To Make Dropbox Even More Awesome
Unsurprisingly, every version of Office makes it easy to save files to Microsoft’s own OneDrive service — but what if you prefer Dropbox or Box? That should be less of a hassle in the future, with Microsoft announcing new integration options for Office that will let any cloud storage provider be added to the list of save locations.
Windows: Dropbox is an amazing utility, but one of the occasionally frustrating limitations is that you can only sync folders within Dropbox itself. Boxifier allows you to sync folders outside of your primary Dropbox structure.