Top Stories drinks
- Determine How Much Booze You Need For A Party With This Formula
- How To Make Your Own Home Carbonation System (For DIY Ginger Beer)
- Why Sports Drinks Are Pointless For Most People
- How Much Alcohol Can You Safely Drink?
- Eight Stubborn Alcohol Myths, Debunked By Science
- I Drink Instant Coffee And I Am Not Ashamed
Android/Web: Make no mistake, some beer ages well, but others just get gross and skunky the longer they have been on the store shelves. If you want to make sure you’re getting fresh brew for your money, Fresh Beer Only for Android (and the accompanying website) can tell you.
If you’re drinking coffee when you wake up or during your noon lunch break, you’re doing it wrong. The fine folks at AsapScience explain how our natural circadian rhythm increases our cortisol levels at set times during the day: 8am to 9am, noon to 1pm, and 5.30pm to 6.30pm.
For short workouts, you’ll probably be chugging water. But on long runs (more than an hour), you’ll probably want something more substantial. If you want something with different taste or a slightly different nutrition profile than old standards such as Gatorade, try these hydration options that elite runners use.