Top Stories drinks
- Hangover Cures: Myths, Legends And Facts
- Ask LH: Should I Be Drinking Coke Zero Or Coffee?
- Determine How Much Booze You Need For A Party With This Formula
- How To Make Your Own Home Carbonation System (For DIY Ginger Beer)
- Why Sports Drinks Are Pointless For Most People
- How Much Alcohol Can You Safely Drink?
Diner food isn’t exactly Michelin Star cuisine, but that doesn’t make it not delicious, or we can’t learn great at-home cooking tips from diner cooks. The Kitchn runs down a bunch, but one stood out to us: Add a shot of chocolate or vanilla syrup to your homemade milkshakes to take them to a new level.
A strawberry milkshake, made from the freshest berries and creamy ice cream, is a uniquely tasty treat. I didn’t think the frozen concoction could be improved upon, until Lucky Peach suggested the addition of Aperol.
Video: You’ve probably had some rich, flavorful smoked meat before, but now you can have the same flavour in your favourite cocktails. Also, when you pour and serve, it will look like a magic smoking elixir.
Different types of cocktails require different types of glassware to be served in. And if you’re setting up your own home bar for hosting parties, you should at least have the basics.
Nutella is delicious, and useful for lots of desserts, but if you have a jar that’s running a little low, a quick hot (or cold) chocolate is an easy way to use it up and make something tasty and special.