Top Stories diy
- Five Pegboard Alternatives That Make Storing Your Tools A Cinch
- Seven Ready-Made Raspberry Pi Projects
- It's Been A Fun Ride, But I'm Done Water-Cooling My PC
- How To Use Basic Design Principles To Decorate Your Home
- All About Custom PC Building
- How To Choose The Right Cordless Battery Platform For Your Power Tools
Portable Bluetooth speakers are great, but they can be costly. If you want to make your own, Instructables user bartoosen shows you how to make your own for about $US14.
If you love cycling around town, especially at night, you want to make sure you’re seen. This little DIY light activates automatically as you bike, and it’s super-easy to make.
No matter how big your workshop is, space is precious. You can build this fold-down workbench in an afternoon that instantly upgrades your work area without taking up valuable floor space.
A hole saw attachment cuts perfectly round holes into wood using your drill. It only takes a few seconds to make a hole, but what takes the most time is freeing that wood plug from the saw. Here’s an easy and methodical way to clear your hole saw so it’s ready for the next cut.
BB-8 might just be the first new breakout star from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Here’s how to make your own version of the tiny rolling Droid.
If you spend a lot of time cutting your own firewood, you’ll love this modular firewood holder that secures limbs off the ground for easier cutting.