Top Stories diy
- How To Make Your Own Home Carbonation System (For DIY Ginger Beer)
- Ten Ways 3D Printing Will Transform The Way We Live And Work
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide To Car Repairs
- How To Transform Your Garage Into The Ultimate DIY Workshop
- Ten Of Our Favourite Raspberry Pi Projects
- How To Choose The Perfect Toolbox For Your DIY Needs
Table saws can cut yards of sheet goods for days, but they can also be used in more subtle ways, like levelling furniture legs.
No matter what anyone says about performing magic tricks, everyone’s jaws drop when they see an amazing illusion. Here’s how you can turn a regular deck of cards into a custom deck that makes doing magic tricks easy.
GoPro accessories cost big bucks, and often get lost in the field or while travelling. Thankfully, you can build five of these DIY GoPro clamp mounts for the cost of one from GoPro.
Pipe clamps are expensive and tough to store, but they are ideal when clamping wide material — like edge banding. If you don’t have any pipe clamps, you can build this adjustable clamping system instead.
Cutting dados and tenons require precise tolerances. This handheld router is easy to make and provides a consistent depth of cut and better feel than a powered router.