Top Stories diy
- How To Transform Your Garage Into The Ultimate DIY Workshop
- Ten Of Our Favourite Raspberry Pi Projects
- How To Choose The Perfect Toolbox For Your DIY Needs
- Top 10 Smart Ways To Organise And Upgrade Your Garage
- Build A Kickass Robot Arm: The Perfect Arduino Project For Beginners
- Five Pegboard Alternatives That Make Storing Your Tools A Cinch
If you’ve ever wanted to magically unlock a door with a quick tap on your wrist, this DIY project is for you. Using an RFduino and some special door components, Marc Jensen, James Squires and Shawn Roske at Make came up with an interesting use of the Apple Watch.
Wheeled work carts are great helpers in a work shop, but the large open trays are difficult to organise without spacers, and tend to accumulate random tools. With a few DIY trays and holders, you can turn that work cart into something much more useful.
Stop buying new band saw blades every time you hit a nail or a staple. You can sharpen your existing blade easily with this DIY band saw sharpening jig.
Buying fancy plyometrics exercise equipment online can cost a fortune, but this DIY box will save you a lot of money. It’s perfect if you want to get buff and save some cash.
Pegboards are handy tool organisers — everyone knows this. But they can hold much more than you think. Here’s how to build custom shelves and tool holders that will expand the functionality of your pegboard.
Silk screening is typically the easiest way to turn your own design into a T-shirt, but it’s not cost-effective for one-off shirt designs. Over on Instructables, Ahixson shows you how to use bleach to make your own designs.