Top Stories diy
- How To Make Your Own Home Carbonation System (For DIY Ginger Beer)
- Ten Ways 3D Printing Will Transform The Way We Live And Work
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide To Car Repairs
- How To Transform Your Garage Into The Ultimate DIY Workshop
- Ten Of Our Favourite Raspberry Pi Projects
- How To Choose The Perfect Toolbox For Your DIY Needs
Video: They say painting is all about the prep, and maintaining a clean paint brush will ensure your next paint job starts out right. The meticulous approach shown here uses the least amount of paint thinner and maximizes it’s effectiveness.
As your woodworking skills expand, you’ll want to consider adding a jointer and a thicknesser to your repertoire of tools. They both treat rough lumber in similar ways, but they aren’t the same tool.
Video: Processing is a programming language that allows people to make visual art (amongst other things) using programming and recently it released a version that works on the Raspberry Pi. Adafruit put together a guide for getting it on the Pi and working with their touch screen.
The “KeySweeper” is a tiny, Arduino-powered wireless sniffer that captures data sent by your wireless keyboard to its receiver. That’s right — it’s a keylogger, and it doesn’t have to be plugged into your computer to work.
We’ve shown you a calculator that can help you crack a master combination lock before, but this device will do all the work for you in under 30 seconds.
Video: Drilling holes in plasterboard leaves dust and fragments on your floor and skirting boards. Instead of using a power tool for this job, pick up a scratch awl and a hammer to make your hole.