Top Stories diy
- Most Popular DIY Projects Of 2015
- How To Make Your Own Home Carbonation System (For DIY Ginger Beer)
- Ten Ways 3D Printing Will Transform The Way We Live And Work
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide To Car Repairs
- How To Transform Your Garage Into The Ultimate DIY Workshop
- Ten Of Our Favourite Raspberry Pi Projects
One of the really nice things about the newest builds of Raspbian is that it comes with just about all the software you need to get running. The downside of that is that all that software takes up a ton of space. RasPi.tv points out you can quickly snag about a 1GB back by deleting two apps: LibreOffice and Wolfram.
Wood glue is designed to hold strong and create long-lasting wood joints, but it takes a while to dry. Hot glue, on the other hand, hardens almost instantly. The combination of the two makes for a perfect method of building sturdy wood joints.
It’s no secret that we adore the Aeropress coffee maker here at Lifehacker, and one of the reasons is because of just how many variables you can tweak to make a good cup of coffee. If you’re looking for some new methods, the winner of the World Aeropress Championship (yes, that’s a thing) shares his.
Video: Modding a Game Boy to add a retro game console is nothing new. However, one modder took it to the next level with a working cartridge and removable battery pack.
Video: There are all sorts of variations on Raspberry Pi-powered home automation systems, but ARM Tutorials shows off a pretty simple project that uses Twitter as the backbone.