Top Stories diy
- Make An Animated GIF Photo Frame With A Raspberry Pi
- Top 10 Home Improvement Tips Every Homeowner Should Know
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- Four Great DIY Projects For Hacking Computers And Networks
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- Five Tips To Make Painting Your Walls Easier
Kali is a great tool for testing the security of your network and the operating system works on just about everything that can run Linux. That includes the Raspberry Pi. What’s even better is a new distribution that brings along support for a touchscreen.
Piano apps are great for learning, but actual keys would make them even better. Electrical Engineer Adam Kumpf made his own tablet-compatible clothespin piano keyboard, and you can too.
One of the most deterring parts about trying to lose weight is that moment when you look down at the scale. This custom-built scale ditches unsatisfying numbers and uses a Raspberry Pi to actually talk to you when you step up to help keep you motivated.
We’re fans of littleBits, the DIY kits that make electronics as easy to make as LEGOs. Now there’s also a new Smart Home Kit that extends that ease into home automation.
Cutting steel pipes evenly is a difficult task. Heck, even marking a straight line all the way around the pipe is tough. You can solve this problem with a little masking tape.