Top Stories diy
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- Five Tips To Make Painting Your Walls Easier
- Six Questions To Ask Yourself Before You DIY
- Five Retro Operating Systems You Can Run On The Raspberry Pi
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
- Top 10 Outdoor DIY Projects You Can Do In Under An Hour
It’s not going to make your dog walks faster, easier or more productive, but these DIY laser goggles for your dog will certainly make those late night walks more interesting, and a bit more fun. Plus: your dog looks like a Borg drone, which is just awesome.
A cordless drill is a handy tool to have around, but it can do a lot more than just drill holes. Here are some interesting attachments that go beyond your typical set of bits.
Getting your paint trays clear of residual paint can be an arduous job. Instead of scrubbing away your day, wrap your tray with a plastic bag and pour your paint onto that.
Instead of buying expensive Bluetooth headphones, you can turn any old set into wireless cans. Instructables user FuneLab shows you how, with his DIY BluetoothBox.
If you have a fireplace or a wood-burning stove, splitting your own firewood is a great skill to learn. This video demonstrates tips and tricks for splitting logs, as well as how to safely use the tools.