Top Stories diy
- How To Make Your Own Home Carbonation System (For DIY Ginger Beer)
- Ten Ways 3D Printing Will Transform The Way We Live And Work
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide To Car Repairs
- How To Transform Your Garage Into The Ultimate DIY Workshop
- Ten Of Our Favourite Raspberry Pi Projects
- How To Choose The Perfect Toolbox For Your DIY Needs
It turns out that the power supply unit, or PSU, of a standard desktop computer is the perfect device to energise most of your DIY electronics projects. With rails for 12, 5 and 3.3 volts, it suits a wide range of hobbyist gadget demands. The following guide will show you how to transform a decommissioned PSU into a tweakable DIY power source.
It’s hard to believe that spring is almost here, and there’s no better time than now to prepare your outdoor power equipment for the season. In an hour or two, you can tune up your mower yourself, ensuring it starts up immediately and performs to the best of its ability.
A drill press offers better accuracy and more power than a standard handheld drill. Here’s why it should be one of the first standalone shop tools you invest in.
After a long day of careful and deliberate painting, the last thing you want to do is get paint in places it’s not supposed to be. This easy trick will ensure that paint doesn’t go shooting everywhere when you close the lid.
There’s nothing worse than rolling out a beautiful pie crust only to have it crack during baking. It turns out that there’s a super-easy fix, and it doesn’t require any extra dough.