Top Stories diy
- Five Pegboard Alternatives That Make Storing Your Tools A Cinch
- Seven Ready-Made Raspberry Pi Projects
- It's Been A Fun Ride, But I'm Done Water-Cooling My PC
- How To Use Basic Design Principles To Decorate Your Home
- All About Custom PC Building
- How To Choose The Right Cordless Battery Platform For Your Power Tools
Fancy electronics can make taking great photos easier, but no all of us have the cash to purchase everything we need. However, if you have some time on your hands and a knack for building, you can master “splash” shots, like the one above, with a DIY rig comprised of wood, a solenoid and an Arduino Uno.
Storing bikes inside is tough, especially when you have more than two or three. This DIY solution will store up to six bikes against the wall, and still provide easy access without breaking the bank.
Most burglars are only interested in a place when it’s obvious that there is nobody home. If you’re going on holidays, this build makes it look like there’s always someone home watching TV, without you having to actually run your TV the whole time.
Making your own electronics projects is great, but you also need to build a case to keep those electronics safe. Make has an article that walks you through a simple way to make your own case with wood.
Tool storage is an ongoing battle (if you’re like me and learned to remove a tool every time you acquire a tool). Here’s another clever organisation method that will instantly sort out a messy tool chest.