Top Stories diy
- Geeky Handmade Gifts To Delight Your Loved Ones
- How To Build A Handheld, Raspberry Pi-Powered Game Console
- Top 15 Geekiest IKEA Hacks
- Make An Animated GIF Photo Frame With A Raspberry Pi
- Top 10 Home Improvement Tips Every Homeowner Should Know
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
Brick and mortar is a solid building material, but it won’t last forever. Here are the basics for “tuckpointing”, the process of repairing and rebuilding a brick wall.
Need to take some secret spy photos? Make shows off a simple way to build a spy camera inside a coffee cup using an Arduino.
Build this simple and cheap hanging system to organise your rakes, shovels and brooms and keep them safely off the ground.
There are a bunch of different kinds of batteries, and trying to pick one for a DIY project gets confusing fast. DIY enthusiast afrotechmods made a video explaining the basics of different batteries, as well as a guide to picking the right one for any DIY project.