Top Stories diet
- Why 'Eat Less, Move More' Is The Least Helpful Diet Advice Ever
- The Unique Difficulties That Women Face With Weight Loss
- 10 Ways To Save 2000 Kilojoules And Drop A Clothes Size
- 12 Diets In 12 Months: The Okinawa Diet
- Why Breakfast Is Not The Most Important Meal Of The Day
- How To Avoid Food Poisoning At Summer Picnics
We still hear and read a lot about how a diet based on what our Stone Age ancestors ate may be a cure-all for modern ills. But can we really run the clock backwards and find the optimal way to eat? It’s a largely impossible dream based on a set of fallacies about our ancestors.
Every ten minutes in Australia someone has a heart attack. For 17% this will be fatal; the rest get a second chance. If you have had a close call, these five food tips will help get your health back on track.