Top Stories diet
- 10 More Food Myths That Just Won't Die
- What's The Stupidest Diet Or Health Trend You've Ever Tried?
- 10 Enduring Exercise Myths, Debunked By Science
- Count Macronutrients Instead Of Calories For Better Diet Success
- The Only Three Things Everybody Agrees On When It Comes To Nutrition
- How McDonald's Destroys The Good Bacteria In Your Gut
If you want to lose weight, diet and exercise are both important. However, that doesn’t mean they’re equally important. This video explains why changing your diet has a bigger effect on your weight loss than exercise.
People are obsessed with detoxing after the holiday season, as the guilt of consuming enough food for a family of four over a two week period creeps up on them in the New Year. Juice cleanses are popular during this time. Sadly, they simply don’t work.
The Indigenous Hunza people in the hills of Pakistan don’t eat until lunchtime, existing on a mostly raw diet of fruit, nuts and seeds with a little yoghurt thrown in. There is one cooked meal per day — dhal with wholemeal chapattis.
Every single night.
This has been my diet for the last four weeks.