Top Stories diet
- 10 More Food Myths That Just Won't Die
- What's The Stupidest Diet Or Health Trend You've Ever Tried?
- 10 Enduring Exercise Myths, Debunked By Science
- Count Macronutrients Instead Of Calories For Better Diet Success
- The Only Three Things Everybody Agrees On When It Comes To Nutrition
- How McDonald's Destroys The Good Bacteria In Your Gut
Dear Lifehacker, I recently changed careers and now work from home for half the week. How do you plan your eating? Any meal or snack suggestions to keep my energy up and minimise chair flab? I don’t want to raid the fridge every time I get munchy, but I don’t have a lot of time to cook big breakfasts and lunches either.