Top Stories desks
- The Workspace With Its Own Office Dog
- How To Set Up Your Workplace For Maximum Efficiency And Comfort
- Atmail's Queensland HQ: Beaches, Boards And Beer
- IKEA Just Killed Off The Galant Desk: Here Are Our Favourite Hacks
- Why I Killed My Standing Desk, And What I Do Instead
- How To Craft The Perfect Home Office
If you want to have a lot of storage as well as desk space, it’s hard to beat a wall bookcase/desk system. You can create an attractive leaning desk wall in just a few hours with the help of this tutorial from DIY expert Ana White.
By now, you all should have received this year’s IKEA catalogue. If your district is still on the waiting list or you have a “No Junk Mail” sign festooned to your letterbox, fear not: we’ve assembled a gallery of the best new desks and work-friendly tables for you to feast your eyes on. Just don’t stare too hard — you might go blind.
Offices don’t make you fat. The walls don’t secrete lipids, which you unknowingly absorb through your pores. Unless you work in sweatshop, you aren’t forbidden from moving around. It’s just difficult, with little need for movement in order to fulfil your role and the constant supply of indulgent treats. The answer? These hacks can help you avoid gaining weight by sitting in the office.