Top Stories desks
- Atmail's Queensland HQ: Beaches, Boards And Beer
- IKEA Just Killed Off The Galant Desk: Here Are Our Favourite Hacks
- Why I Killed My Standing Desk, And What I Do Instead
- How To Craft The Perfect Home Office
- How To Choose (Or Build) The Perfect Desk For You
- How To Build A Space-Saving Folding Desk From Scratch
Google’s Australian office is pretty funky, but it doesn’t have one thing the company’s new Budapest office does: a unifying aquatic theme. From water polo references to floors that look like swimming pools, it’s a groovy-and–looking environment.
Think “call centre” and you usually think long hours in drab cubicles. The call centre for Airbnb is nothing like that — there are shared desks and lots of meeting areas.