Top Stories dealhacker
- Dealhacker: The Best Deals From JB Hi-Fi's Massive TV Sale
- Planhacker: Which NBN Tier Provides The Best Value?
- The Ten Most Exciting Cars You Can Buy In Australia For $10,000
- Dealhacker: The Cheapest Unlimited NBN Plans In Each Australian City
- Hump Day Deals: Cheap No Man's Sky, Free Amiga Games, 40% Off Pizza
- Dealhacker: Get 'Free' Online Access To The English Premier League
Attention bargain hunters: eBay’s Click & Collect site is offering a $100 voucher to use at Woolworths or Big W when you spend $300 or more. You can also get a $50 voucher for orders over $149.99. In other words, you’re essentially getting a third of your money back to spend at one of the aforementioned stores. Here are the details.
With the PlayStation VR virtual-reality headset now available in Australia, it’s a pretty exciting time to pick up a PS4 console. You can currently get the 500GB Slim version from The Gamesmen for $329.95. That’s $110 off the recommended retail price, or 25 per cent. There’s also a bunch of cheap PS4 bundles available. Here are the links to the deals.
Kathy Sheeran is the author of Shopping Confessions and one of Australia’s leading shopping experts, whether it be online or at the register. We asked the self-described “shopping queen” to share her best bargain-hunter strategies. According to Sheeran, it’s possible to capitalises on shopping sales via “double whammy” discounts to get up to 80 per cent off new season stock. Here are eight tips to help you land a significantly better deal.