Top Stories dealhacker
- Nintendo's NES Classic Edition Is The Console To Buy This Summer
- Dealhacker: Deliveroo Brings Free Burgers Right To Your Door This Friday
- McDonald's Just Opened A Free Restaurant That Only Serves French Fries
- Hump Day Deals: 40% Off Domino's, Cheap Wine, $1 Capcom Games
- Dick Smith's Online Store Relaunches Today: How Are The Deals?
- Dealhacker: The Top 50 DVDs And Blu-rays From JB Hi-Fi's Epic Movie Sale
This Friday is apparently National Chicken Wing Day, which we’ve never heard of. To celebrate, Munich Brauhaus and Bavarian Bier Cafe are selling 10 cent chicken wings in Sydney, Melbourne and Queensland. That’s 10 chicken wings for a buck. Or 50 chicken wings for $5. Or… actually, you should probably stop at 50. Here are the details.
If your wine cellar is in need of stocking up and you’re also partial to Mexican beer, Woolworths and BWS have a click-and-collect deal that’s worth checking out. For a limited time, you can get Cellarmasters Entertainers’ Red, Mixed or White 12-packs for $109 each. That’s a saving of $100.90, $91.90 and $83.90 respectively, which is not far off 50% off. In addition, you get a free 12-pack of Corona valued at $50 and $20 Woolworths Dollars. The only catch is that you need to be a Woolworths Rewards member.
Aldi has been throwing some decent hardware deals lately. On Wednesday, it was a mini deep fryer for $19.95. This Saturday, you’ll be able to grab a 500GB Xbox One with a controller, headset and copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider for just $279. I don’t think we’ve ever seen this console go any cheaper.