Top Stories data
- Ready Your Routers: Telstra Is Giving Away More Free Data
- How To Set Automatic Backups With Windows 10's Built-in Tools
- Revealed: The Power-Hogging Apps On Santa's Naughty List [Infographic]
- What We Can Learn From The Biggest Corporate Hacks
- You Don't Own Your Data
- How To Stretch A Meagre Mobile Data Allowance
If you don’t have a backup system in place already, today’s the day you build one. In about 15 minutes, we’ll finally get your computer and all of its precious data backed up on a regular schedule. It’s mostly painless in Windows 10, and it’s easier than ever. There’s really no excuse not to.
AVG has released the latest data from its Android App Performance And Trends report. This infographic names and shames the worst apps for storage, battery life and data usage from July through to September. The graph also looks at the most popular app categories during this period, with dating apps like Ashley Maddison making significant usage gains.
I’m going on a trip to Europe for two months. I’ll be backpacking through a number of countries and I’ll need to do a lot of research on the road to resolve everyday travel hiccups (even with months worth of advanced travel planning). As a Gen-Y I have a serious internet substance dependency and feel I’ll need to be connected beyond the hostel hotspot, which is sketchy at best.