Top Stories customisation
- The Secret Powers Hidden In Your Android's Accessibility Options
- How To Make Windows 8's Start Screen Actually Useful
- Five Best Android Home Screen Replacements
- Six Downloads And Extensions To Make Facebook Even Better
- Apply A Dark Theme To Your Jailbroken iOS 7 Device With Eclipse
- The Best Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks For iOS 7, Part II
Windows is a big operating system that caters to a billion and a half people. As such, there are a lot of components built in that you might not necessarily need. There’s actually a place where you can remove many components of Windows if you don’t need them, to lighten your computer’s load.
Few things unite us all quite as much as the need to eat. So, let’s set aside our differences, come together around the digital dinner table, and collectively salivate over our precious electronics with these delicious wallpapers.
Android: There are plenty of Android launchers around. Despite the intense competition, Solo Launcher manages to stand out by having a lot of the same features as Nova or Apex, while still being free, and adding some sweet gesture controls.