Top Stories customisation
- The Best Extensions And Widgets For iOS 8
- How To Customise The Look And Functionality Of Mac OS X
- The Secret Powers Hidden In Your Android's Accessibility Options
- How To Make Windows 8's Start Screen Actually Useful
- Five Best Android Home Screen Replacements
- Six Downloads And Extensions To Make Facebook Even Better
Android: Your phone’s volume keys could be a lot more useful. Noyze lets you customise the look of your volume panel and use your volume keys to launch different apps.
Now that iOS 8 is here, it brings heaps of third-party keyboards that offer features that Apple’s built-in keyboard doesn’t. From better predictive text to cloud syncing and swipe-to-type, there are several to choose from, including some names you’ll recognise. Let’s take a look at the best of the best.
It’s no surprise we’re big fans of a good hot cup of coffee around here, and the truth is coffee is just as beautiful to look at as it is to sip and enjoy. This week, let’s use some screen space to pay homage to our favourite pick-me-up.
Toys may be marketed toward kids, but let’s be honest: we all love to indulge in a little nostalgia. This week, relive your childhood with these toy-based wallpapers.