Top Stories customisation
- How To Choose The Best Firmware To Supercharge Your Wi-Fi Router
- How To Set Up Triple Monitors For Super-Widescreen Gaming
- The Best Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks For iOS 8: Part II
- Five Best Linux Desktop Environments
- The Best Extensions And Widgets For iOS 8
- How To Customise The Look And Functionality Of Mac OS X
iPhone: Notifications are a pain because they’re usually an all-or-nothing deal for apps. If you want more control over notifications, Hooks lets you manage them in very specific ways.
Mac: OS X doesn’t come with a lot of options for customising the behaviour of the Notification Center. Fortunately, NCutil is a command line utility that lets you change all sorts of settings.