Top Stories customer service
- I'm A Telemarketer. Here's How To Get Rid Of Me.
- Confessions Of A Hotel Insider
- Canberra Man Chains Himself To Optus Store, Frustrated Over iPad Customer Service
- Six Things Not To Do When You Run A Call Centre
- Does Video Conferencing On An ATM Make Sense?
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Getting Better Customer Service
We’ve talked about customer service a lot here at Lifehacker. Unfortunately, poor customer service is something we all have to deal with at some point — and often it takes a lot more than politeness and persistence to get your way. Get Rich Slowly’s Holly Johnson offers her best tips for tackling these difficult situations.
I’ve worked in hotels for more than a decade. I’ve checked you in, checked you out, oriented you to the property, served you a drink, separated your white panties from the white bed sheets, parked your car, tasted your room service, cleaned your toilet, denied you a late checkout, given you a wake-up call, eaten M&M’s out of your minibar, laughed at your jokes and taken your money.