Top Stories cooking
- How To Care For Your Favourite Kitchen Tools
- Delicious Dishes You Didn't Know You Could Make In A Slow Cooker
- How To Be A Vegetarian And Peacefully Co-Exist At Meal Time
- The Surprising Health Benefits Of Common Herbs And Spices
- Traditional Pizza Making Tips From 'Pizza Party' Chef Simone Franchi
- Top 10 DIY Projects That Simplify Your Kitchen
You probably reach for a saucepan when you need to poach eggs. America’s Test Kitchen (ATK) recommends a pan instead, in this video guide on how to poach eggs perfectly.
If the steak you plan to eat is still frozen, there are better ways to defrost it than using the microwave. All you need is a little water and two pans — no special tools or appliances at all, and it works in minutes.
There are a few things you need to take when you go camping. The last thing you want to discover after pitching a tent is that you left the cooking gear at home. Fear not — that shovel in the back of the car can be repurposed and used to cook over the fire.