Top Stories cooking
- How To Make Microwaveable Meals-In-A-Mug For Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner
- Five Useful Cooking Techniques No One Teaches You
- Cook A Perfect Hamburger Or Hot Dog With These Expert Tips
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 27 Egg Cooking Tricks That Will Transform Your Mornings
- Tip Tester: What's The Best Way To Marinate Inexpensive Steak?
Cooking your steak sous-vide style will give you the most tender steak you’ve ever had. That tenderness, however, means less crispy, flavorful bits on the outside. Here are five simple ways to crisp up your sous-vide steaks crust before serving.
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts don’t have a lot of fat in them, so they’re a challenge to cook (unless you like dry or tasteless chicken). With a piece of parchment paper, however, this problem is solved.
Why eat out of a bowl when you can eat out of an edible, fluffy bread cone? Great for on the go or for game day gatherings, bread cones can be filled with anything you want.