Top Stories cooking
- Tip Tester: What's The Best Way To Marinate Inexpensive Steak?
- How To Make Sweet Potato Chips At Home
- How To Avoid The Most Common Grilling Mistakes
- Kitchen Tool School: The Workhorse Enamelled Dutch Oven
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Diced, Chopped, Minced And More: A Visual Guide To Six Basic Knife Cuts
There are many tips and tools out there for ensuring you never cook a steak, roast or piece of chicken past its perfectly succulent end point. But cooks are human, mistakes happen, and meat gets overcooked. It’s tragic to be sure, but not all is lost. Tough, dry meat is a perfect candidate for savoury fillings and decadent spreads.