Top Stories cooking
- How To Care For Your Favourite Kitchen Tools
- Delicious Dishes You Didn't Know You Could Make In A Slow Cooker
- How To Be A Vegetarian And Peacefully Co-Exist At Meal Time
- The Surprising Health Benefits Of Common Herbs And Spices
- Traditional Pizza Making Tips From 'Pizza Party' Chef Simone Franchi
- Top 10 DIY Projects That Simplify Your Kitchen
If the steak you plan to eat is still frozen, there are better ways to defrost it than using the microwave. All you need is a little water and two pans — no special tools or appliances at all, and it works in minutes.
There are a few things you need to take when you go camping. The last thing you want to discover after pitching a tent is that you left the cooking gear at home. Fear not — that shovel in the back of the car can be repurposed and used to cook over the fire.
It’s the weekend, and you have 20 friends and family members coming over for a cookout. You don’t have any time to waste peeling bags of potatoes by hand. YouTuber Peter Stephan shows us how you can peel an entire bag of ‘em in 60 seconds flat.
Healthy eating advocates often tell people to “eat the rainbow”. It’s a simple way of reminding you that a variety of fruits and vegetables in your diet will get you the vitamins and minerals you need. It also calls out the fact that you can learn a lot about your food just by looking at it. Here’s what it means and how it works.