Top Stories cooking
- Why Eggs Are Such A Hackable Food (But Difficult To Get Right)
- The Best Last-Minute Tips For Saving Your Turkey
- How To Avoid Food Poisoning At Summer Picnics
- In The Belly Of The Beast: How KFC Australia Makes Its Chicken
- Ten Simple Tips To Make Food Taste Better
- The Most Common Cooking Disasters And How To Fix Them
If you’re not interested in trying to resuscitate the crispiness of your now-stale potato chips, you might as well do something else with them. Breaking them up into tiny pieces makes for tasty crumbs to apply to baked or fried food.
Planning your or your family’s meals ahead of time is a great way to beat stress and save some cash. If you’re not up for doing all that cooking alone, you can host a freezer meal party and cook with your friends.