Top Stories cooking
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Daily Routine With The Power Of Science
- How To Make Microwaveable Meals-In-A-Mug For Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner
- Five Useful Cooking Techniques No One Teaches You
- Cook A Perfect Hamburger Or Hot Dog With These Expert Tips
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 27 Egg Cooking Tricks That Will Transform Your Mornings
Science is awesome. It explains how birds can fly, why the sky is blue, and how gravity works. However, you can also use science to perfect the tiny details of your everyday life — from sleeping better to working smarter and even cooking better food. Here are 10 ways sciences can help improve your daily life.
If you’re interested in not just how to make food taste great but why certain techniques and ingredients work the way they do, check out Jeff Potter’s Cooking for Geeks. The book can help you start experimenting in the kitchen and delve into the science of food to become a better home cook.