Top Stories cooking
- The Most Common Cooking Disasters And How To Fix Them
- How To Care For Your Favourite Kitchen Tools
- Delicious Dishes You Didn't Know You Could Make In A Slow Cooker
- How To Be A Vegetarian And Peacefully Co-Exist At Meal Time
- The Surprising Health Benefits Of Common Herbs And Spices
- Traditional Pizza Making Tips From 'Pizza Party' Chef Simone Franchi
A weighing scale is the best way to measure perfectly equal batter in two cake pans. But if you want an easier way to be approximately equal, use a toothpick, says dessert chef Alice Medrich.
A new study from home appliance manufacturer Sunbeam purports to have found a correlation between men performing culinary tasks and sexual arousal in women. According to Sunbeam’s researchers, the simple act of making a coffee can be a bigger turn-on than “manlier” DIY jobs — and they even have some science to prove it.
You have a lot of options when it comes to cooking oils. Some are better at certain temperatures, others are best with certain types of food. The folks over at MyFitnessPal have created a chart that helps you pick which oils are best for what kind of cooking you want to do.