Top Stories cooking
- Five Useful Cooking Techniques No One Teaches You
- Cook A Perfect Hamburger Or Hot Dog With These Expert Tips
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 27 Egg Cooking Tricks That Will Transform Your Mornings
- Tip Tester: What's The Best Way To Marinate Inexpensive Steak?
- How To Make Sweet Potato Chips At Home
Video: A great grilled cheese sandwich is all about picking the best cheese for melting. With a little chemistry know-how, you can make sure your sandwich is a gooey, flavourful masterpiece.
When it comes to pie, the crust will make or break your baked treat. This video demonstrates three simple tricks you can use to ensure that your pie dough bakes into the perfect balance of chewy and flaky.
From now until January 2nd, you’ll be invited to many parties of the house, cocktail, and dinner variety. If you love to cook, making and bringing something won’t be a problem, but if you have the baking skills of a young Cher Horowitz, you may need to lie. By “lie” I mean “buy some food you did not make and pretend you did.” This isn’t honest, or righteous, or even very easy, but it can be done.
Pretty much no one has time to prepare an elaborate multi-course meal each night, but whatever you’re making (be it a simple roasted chicken or a bowl or lentils), this flavorful trifecta from Sarah Britton will make suppertime feel downright refined.