Top Stories computers
- The Important Things You Should Do When You Get A New Computer
- What To Do When Your Water Cooling Leaks Inside Your PC
- Why I'm A PC Gamer
- Computer Manufacturers Ranked: How To Pick A Laptop That Won't Fail
- How Businesses Need To Change The Way They Purchase PCs
- 6 Essential Tips For First-Time PC Builders
Dear Lifehacker, I just got a new job and everything’s great so far. But when I got my laptop, I discovered it’s an ancient hand-me-down from another employee! Even worse, it’s Windows XP! I asked about getting my work email on my phone, and they said they could get me a BlackBerry, since they don’t support iPhones or Android yet. Help, I feel like I’ve gone back in time!
Dear Lifehacker, I’m building a new gaming PC using your guide, but I have one question: Is running two graphics cards worth it? Some people tell me I can get more bang for my buck with two midrange cards, but others say I should get one high-end card instead. Which is true? Thanks, Dual Card Dude
It may seem like size is all that matters when it comes to buying a monitor, but there’s a lot going on under the hood. This video from Techquickie tells you everything you need to know about LCD monitors as fast as possible.
Dear Lifehacker, I read your guide to what to do with my old computer parts, but I’m interested in your last suggestion: selling them and making some money!