Top Stories clutter
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
- How To Clean Up And Fine-Tune Your Twitter Feed
- Seven 52-Week Challenges For An Incredibly Productive Year
- How To Totally Declutter Your Facebook News Feed
- How To Clean Up The Bird's Nest Of Cables Behind Your TV
- How Clutter Affects Your Brain (And What You Can Do About It)
Often “decluttering” comes with the connotation that the process will take all day (or days), and be mentally and physically exhausting. Apartment Therapy’s Fay Wolf has three easy ways to declutter in just a couple of minutes: look over your towels, old sweaters and jackets, and books.