Top Stories clutter
- The Joy Of Less: A Systematic Approach To Minimalist Living
- How To Properly Set Yourself Up For A Technology Cleanse
- What Professional Organisers Really Do, And How They Can Help
- Give Yourself A Clean Slate With These Spring Cleaning Projects
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
- How To Clean Up And Fine-Tune Your Twitter Feed
Having a garage sale is a lot of work, but it’s also potentially lucrative. If you want to save some time and stress in the whole process, only price and put out what’s most likely to sell.
Microsoft has been testing Office 365’s Clutter tool, which aims to highlight important messages in your inbox and move stuff you don’t need to worry about immediately into folders, since late 2014. Apparently it’s working well enough that from next month, it will be switched on for all Office 365 accounts by default.
Defining the purpose of each room is a powerful tool for banishing clutter and getting organised. You’ll know exactly where everything should go and get rid of any “catch-all” spots that turn into piles of clutter.