Top Stories clutter
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
- How To Clean Up And Fine-Tune Your Twitter Feed
- Seven 52-Week Challenges For An Incredibly Productive Year
- How To Totally Declutter Your Facebook News Feed
- How To Clean Up The Bird's Nest Of Cables Behind Your TV
- How Clutter Affects Your Brain (And What You Can Do About It)
A cluttered desktop is not only distracting, it can slow down your Mac. If you want to temporarily hide your Mac’s desktop icons, you can do so with a simple AppleScript and Automator.