Top Stories clutter
- How To Properly Set Yourself Up For A Technology Cleanse
- What Professional Organisers Really Do, And How They Can Help
- Give Yourself A Clean Slate With These Spring Cleaning Projects
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
- How To Clean Up And Fine-Tune Your Twitter Feed
- Seven 52-Week Challenges For An Incredibly Productive Year
In an ideal world, you’d buy the things you need once and then keep it for life. Then life happens. You need to move, stuff gets old or you need to upgrade. Before buying something, consider how much it would cost to get rid of it if you had to.
Every once in a while it’s good to take pause and evaluate how you use technology in your everyday life. One way of doing so is to do a ” technology cleanse”: get off the grid, if only for a little while, and see how it affects you. But you shouldn’t just quit cold turkey; here’s how to prepare for your digital detox.