Top Stories clutter
- How To Totally Declutter Your Facebook News Feed
- How To Clean Up The Bird's Nest Of Cables Behind Your TV
- How Clutter Affects Your Brain (And What You Can Do About It)
- How To Downsize Your Home Without Losing Your Mind
- How I Went From 1000 Emails To Inbox Zero With Mailstrom
- How To Value Your Crap Before You Sell It
We all have clutter, and sometimes selling that stuff is a great way to make a bit of extra money. But, as Unclutterer notes, sometimes it’s just a time suck — and you don’t get as much back as you thought.
Beds are a problem for the nomad: too big to move, too expensive to leave behind. By default, many of us end up with a box spring on the floor, down in the dust bunnies and lost crumbs. Putting the mattress on the ground also eats up a lot of square footage in a cramped apartment, taking away an opportunity for storage underneath.
If the back of your entertainment system is a mess of cables, wires and ports, you’re not alone. Whether you’re just interested in cleaning it up or you want to hook up something new (a new game console, perhaps?), here are some ways to get organised.