Top Stories clutter
- The Joy Of Less: A Systematic Approach To Minimalist Living
- How To Properly Set Yourself Up For A Technology Cleanse
- What Professional Organisers Really Do, And How They Can Help
- Give Yourself A Clean Slate With These Spring Cleaning Projects
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
- How To Clean Up And Fine-Tune Your Twitter Feed
Decluttering is hard. If it weren’t, we’d all be perfectly organised, with all the space we need — but one thing that stops many of us is the worry that if we sell, trash or donate an item, we may need it someday. Over at Unclutterer, they suggest when we run up against that wall, we ask ourselves a simple question.
It feels great to get rid of junk. You feel productive. You feel free. However, if you truly want to be free of clutter, here’s a better solution: Avoid bringing it into your home in the first place.