Top Stories clever uses
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
A cold drink doesn’t do you much good if you can’t open it. If you need a bottle opener and can’t find one, a seat belt works in a pinch.
Everyone knows dust is bad for your PC, but it’s hard to avoid. Apart from regular cleanings, the best way to avoid dust buildup is with a good fan filter. If you don’t feel like spending money on them, though, just use some old pantyhose.