Top Stories clever uses
- 10 Great Ways To Reuse Stuff You Might Otherwise Chuck Out
- Watch 30 Popular Life Hacks Get Put To The Test
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
Video: Not all life hacks are created equal. In fact, some of them are downright terrible. This video puts 30 of them to the test so you know which ones are even worth attempting.
So you just got a bunch of great wine for the party you’re hosting. You could simply set the bottles on a table, or you could build a fancy-looking wine pyramid and impress your guests. You can even use the box the wine bottles came in.
Most paper towel holders work just fine if you have two hands free. If one of hand is full, however, you need to be a highly-trained ninja to only pull a single sheet from the roll. A few suction cups and some pool noodle foam will fix that.
Cupcake liners are useful forlots of things, but they also make easy, mess-free, disposable serving dishes for loose snacks, like nuts, snack mix, or trail mix. Whether you’re setting up for a party or just getting game night ready, everyone will be able to grab enough to munch on without digging through a shared bowl or wrangling plates.