Top Stories clever uses
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
Playing boardgames and tabletop RPGs can bring you a lot of surprising benefits, but it’s not as fun when your dice keep rolling the same result over and over. This simple trick can help you make sure all of your D6s, D10s and D20s are perfectly balanced.
If you like to work with models, miniatures or small carpentry projects, regular power sanders are too big and powerful. This mini power sander is super-easy to build and will make a great addition to your toolkit.
If you’ve got a stinky pair of shoes, a custom made cat litter deodoriser will suck up all the moisture and help neutralise the odour.
We know some pretty cool ways to avoid frost on your car, including using vinegar to defrost your windscreen quickly. If you scrape your window every morning anyway, a piece of cloth or cardboard may be a better option.
If you’re not careful, brown sugar clumps up and gets hard pretty quickly. The Kitchns suggest that the easiest remedy for this is a microwave, a few seconds, and a wet paper towel.
Peeling garlic is kind of a messy endeavour, and it can take a few minutes to peel all that skin off. There’s a much easier way: you can actually peel an entire head in less than 10 seconds — using just a couple of bowls.