Top Stories clever uses
- 10 Great Ways To Reuse Stuff You Might Otherwise Chuck Out
- Watch 30 Popular Life Hacks Get Put To The Test
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
Even if you’re pretty good about washing your bed sheets, it’s easy to forget that your mattress can use a good cleaning every now and again too. This simple three-step method will make your mattress seem like new again.
If your wardrobe includes an off-the-shoulder top you’re tired of tugging and pulling up while you walk, work, or just move around, you can easily keep it in place with just a couple of safety pins and hair ties.
If you’re mixing up a fruit salad or making a big bowl of guacamole, this trick will help speed up the process.
Cut flowers will wilt and die pretty quickly if you don’t take care of them properly. If you follow these six steps, however, you should be able to keep them looking fresh and beautiful for much longer.
It can take a while for water running from the tap to get hot. Yeah, you can wait around with your finger under the water, but it would be a lot easier if you could see when it’s finally hot. This clever DIY temperature indicator lets you do just that.