Top Stories clever uses
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
- Keep Your Laptop Cool With An Egg Carton
- The Best Military Tricks To Make Your Daily Life Easier
- Five Apps To Make Your iPhone And Mac Work Together Even Better
- The Best Ways To Reuse Your Most Common Kitchen Leftovers
- The Most Productive Uses For LEGO
If the steak you plan to eat is still frozen, there are better ways to defrost it than using the microwave. All you need is a little water and two pans — no special tools or appliances at all, and it works in minutes.
There are a few things you need to take when you go camping. The last thing you want to discover after pitching a tent is that you left the cooking gear at home. Fear not — that shovel in the back of the car can be repurposed and used to cook over the fire.
Do the tongues of your sneakers slip to one side as you run? There’s usually a loop on the tongue for your laces to prevent that, but it often doesn’t work. The solution is to loop the laces backwards.
If you’re looking for a way to save some more space in your travel bag, YouTuber CrazyRussianHacker shows you how to roll your socks Ranger-style.
Lunch (and other food) thievery seems to be a rampant problem in many offices and other places with a communal fridge. You could use a thief-deterring, fake, mouldy sandwich bag, or lace your food with laxatives, but maybe there’s a less extreme method. What’s yours?