Top Stories clever uses
- 10 Great Ways To Reuse Stuff You Might Otherwise Chuck Out
- Watch 30 Popular Life Hacks Get Put To The Test
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
Every time you tear off a piece of tape from the roll, you’re left with the perpetual conundrum of peeling it off the next time. Instead, fold the tape to the side and tear it to leave a tab for easy access later.
If your digital camera comes with a mini remote for recording and snapping photos, you can make cheap backup remotes in case it gets lost.
Collapsible cups and bowls make drinking water on the go easier for you and your dog. You can buy them at the store, or you can just make some yourself with a little duct tape.
There are all kinds of clever ways to keep your chips from going stale, but this trick with a plastic fork is sure to make your picnics and barbecues a little easier.
Sichuan style green beans are tasty, but they usually require a wok and a good bit of cooking oil. If you don’t own a wok (or simply don’t want to deal with a bunch of oil) they may seem out of your grasp but, over at Serious Eats, Kenji (of Food Lab fame) has devised a way to get vibrant, blistered beans using your broiler.