Top Stories clever uses
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
- Keep Your Laptop Cool With An Egg Carton
- The Best Military Tricks To Make Your Daily Life Easier
- Five Apps To Make Your iPhone And Mac Work Together Even Better
- The Best Ways To Reuse Your Most Common Kitchen Leftovers
- The Most Productive Uses For LEGO
When you’re using power tools on a ladder at home, the last thing you want to do is have one fall and hit someone below. Instead of creating a hazard by setting it on top, add a holster to the side of your ladder for safer storage.
Fancy bookends look great on bookshelves, but sometimes you might want your books to stand upright on their own. Author Jack Heath shows you how you can stand your books up with just a piece of plain paper on each end.
If the steak you plan to eat is still frozen, there are better ways to defrost it than using the microwave. All you need is a little water and two pans — no special tools or appliances at all, and it works in minutes.
There are a few things you need to take when you go camping. The last thing you want to discover after pitching a tent is that you left the cooking gear at home. Fear not — that shovel in the back of the car can be repurposed and used to cook over the fire.