Top Stories clever uses
- 10 Great Ways To Reuse Stuff You Might Otherwise Chuck Out
- Watch 30 Popular Life Hacks Get Put To The Test
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
Kids love pancakes, but they love pancakes in fun shapes even more. You don’t need any fancy skills to make them either. Just a cheap condiment squeeze bottle.
You go to pop open a fresh bottle of wine — maybe you don’t have a proper wine-opening tool — and the cork, or part of it, plummets into the bottle. You’re left with two choices: finish the bottle, or use this handy trick.
Trying to DIY in a small space is always tricky, but this combination workbench and toolbox from Instructables user Robb can help. Made from an old flight case, it’s portable, small enough to stash in a corner and folds out onto a bench you can actually work at, with all your tools within reach.
We’ve discussed how you can use toothpaste to fix minor scratches on your car or the plastic of your headlights, but if you spot stress cracks in your glassware or a pair of reading glasses, toothpaste can fix them right up for you too.