Top Stories clever uses
- How To Organise A Lot Of Clothing In Very Little Closet Space
- Top 10 Uses For Linux (Even If Your Main PC Runs Windows)
- Uncommon Uses For Common Pantry Items
- Top 9 Apps And Services That Are More Than Meets The Eye
- Seven Clever Ways To Use Your Phone's Camera For More Than Just Photos
- Keep Ants Out Of Your Pets' Food With A Tray Of Water
Tall leather boots can easily get crushed in a messy wardrobe, causing them to lose shape. An empty bottle of wine might be just what you need to stop that.
Blender on the fritz and you can’t use it to puree your vegetables? A metal sieve with a wire mesh can come to the rescue.
Sure, you can peel a whole head of garlic in just 10 seconds with two bowls. But if you only need a few cloves, grab a cocktail shaker instead.
Our smartphones are incredibly powerful tiny computers, and they’re useful for a lot. This video roundup from the folks at Buzzfeed go over some clever ways to use your phone to get around, see without your glasses, save money at the store, and keep tabs on things you normally lose track of.