Top Stories clever uses
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
Every home has some areas, like in between your blinds, that can accumulate some serious dust. In a pinch, you can make a duster out of a spatula and washcloth in about five seconds that will easily clean those hard-to-reach spots.
Hot glue can fix all kinds of materials like plastic, wood, fabric, and even glass. These easy-to-make matches let you use hot glue anywhere without the need for a hot glue gun.
We’ve talked about how leaving out a bowl of vinegar can deodorise a room, but what if there’s a smell that’s taken over your entire house? Simmering that vinegar on the stove can maximise its reach and odor-eating power.
“Chip clips” are great for keeping your chips and other snacks from going stale. Here’s how to easily make one out of a wine cork.