Top Stories clever uses
- 10 Great Ways To Reuse Stuff You Might Otherwise Chuck Out
- Watch 30 Popular Life Hacks Get Put To The Test
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
The knife is the most important tool in the kitchen. But over time, they develop those pesky red rust stains, either from regular use, or maybe because it didn’t dry completely after a previous wash. The best way to clean those is to leave the knife in a mug of vinegar for five minutes.
Video: Raising children is a lot of work, so who can blame parents that look for tips and tricks to make it all a little easier? Sadly, not all life hacks are as useful as they seem. Here’s what happens when 25 of the most popular parenting hacks are attempted.
Video: When it’s party time there never seems to be enough bottle openers to go around. Here are 17 different ways you can pop the cap off of a beer or soft drink that you may not have thought of.
We’ve discussed several ways to bring a garden into a small space, but this method is particularly interesting. Just grab some old window screens, scrap wood, a couple of hinges and a screwdriver, and of course your herbs and pots.