Top Stories clever uses
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
We all know that the Raspberry Pi makes a great media centre, but that wasn’t enough for Instructables user MisterM. He wanted to make the media centre portable, so he stuffed it inside an old portable VCR.
The George Foreman Grill is a handy tool when it comes to low-effort cooking, but it can be a pain to clean. A little baking paper can solve that problem.
Air straws help you pinpoint what you’re spraying from a can. It can be air, a lubricant or paint. We’ve got tips on what to do if you lose that straw, but a drinking straw attached to the can helps prevent you from losing it in the first place.