Top Stories clever uses
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
If you’re a regular user of super glue or other kinds of epoxies, you can keep the tips from drying out by storing the tubes in a jar of rice. It sounds a little backwards, but super glue actually needs water in order for it to harden and dry out.
When you’re dealing with a lot of tiny metal pieces, a magnetic tray can be a lifesaver. No need to go buy one, though, if you have a cheap plastic bowl and a magnet lying around.