Top Stories clever uses
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
- Keep Your Laptop Cool With An Egg Carton
- The Best Military Tricks To Make Your Daily Life Easier
- Five Apps To Make Your iPhone And Mac Work Together Even Better
- The Best Ways To Reuse Your Most Common Kitchen Leftovers
If you’re trying to keep your outdoor plants happy, and you don’t have a sprinkler that will water them all at once, there’s a DIY solution that could solve your gardening woes. All you need is a plastic water bottle, tape and your garden hose.
As your plates and bowls get used over time, knives, forks and spoons turn a bright sheen into a scratched-up mess. Dive into your pantry to find some cream of tartar, and you can rub those ugly marks away.
Reusable water bottles are handy and a great money savey, but even with the help of soapy water and a bottle brush, they can be difficult to clean. When you’re finished with the brush, fill your reusable bottle with water and pop in a couple of denture cleaning tablets. Let it sit overnight, and the bottle will be as good as new.
You’re strumming along and somehow your pick loosens from your fingers and falls into the depths of your acoustic guitar. Instead of shaking your instrument like a madman, grab a pencil.