Top Stories clever uses
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
If you love super chunky guacamole, try using a knife to “chop” everything together, the way this video from Ina Garten demonstrates. You’ll get the texture you’re looking for, and it speeds up the process.
When you’re running at least two extension cords to power something, a rough tug on the line can easily separate them. A carefully placed carabiner fixes that.
Overripe tomatoes may be a little too soft for a sandwich, but according to the good folks at Bon Appetit, there’s no reason to chuck ‘em. You’ll want to rinse or cut off the mould, of course, but once that’s taken care of you’re just hours away from delicious tomato water, a light but umami-packed liquid perfect for sauces.