Top Stories clever uses
- 10 Great Ways To Reuse Stuff You Might Otherwise Chuck Out
- Watch 30 Popular Life Hacks Get Put To The Test
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
There are few ways to make a decent DIY fruit fly trap, but this one also adds a fresh lemon scent to your kitchen. All you need is a small plastic container and a lemon.
Video: If you do any work with Styrofoam or other similar materials, you know it can be tricky to cut and shape pieces how you want them. This DIY setup will cut any Styrofoam safely and precisely, and can be easily stored when not in use.