Top Stories clever uses
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
Reclaimed wood can save you lots of money, but there can be nails stuck inside that are tough to locate and remove. Here’s a trick using rare earth magnets to locate the hidden buggers before they destroy your saw blade.
Nothing dampens French fry-related enthusiasm more quickly than a clogged sauce bottle. Beating the bottle into submission works about half the time, but to really get things flowing again, you need to introduce a little air. Real Simple shows us how using a tool available at near every diner: a plastic straw.
Fresh herbs can add a lot of flavour to any dish, especially on the grill. If you buy fresh and have stems left over, don’t throw them away, toss them on the grill. They will add a little smoke and some subtle flavour to whatever you’re cooking.
Your microwave is one of the most versatile tools in your kitchen. It can reheat leftovers, make lemons easier to squeeze, and even revive dried-up mascara. Here are nine of our favourite microwave tricks, in video form.