Top Stories clever uses
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
Crunchy taco shells are delicious, but it takes a long time and makes an oily mess when you have to fry them yourself. You could get store-bought ones, but they often taste terrible. Bake a whole bunch of your own with this removable baking rack setup.
When you’re moving a dresser or entertainment unit, the last thing you want is for those drawers to go flying open. A little plastic wrap can keep those drawers from opening and help protect the wood.
There’s no need to bring beer and a cooler to your picnic. With a few modifications, you can turn the box of any case of beer into a simple ice chest.