Top Stories clever uses
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
You already have a lot of options for DIY zipper pull replacements. But Make shows off a clever way to make your own using the mouldable plastic called Shapelock.
Garlic paste is useful any time you want to add a pungent garlic flavour and smooth texture to any dish. Most chefs and home cooks make it with a technique that involves dragging the edge of a chef’s knife across a cutting board, but Food & Wine demonstrates a new way of making the stuff that changes everything.
Working with PVC pipe in tight spaces and around plumbing structures can be difficult. If you just need to make a simple bend, you can do so without using elbows or fittings.